New intro music and video

D

Deleted member 1337

Well we don't have much footage to use for it, being 2 games in... give it a week or two

Finny

To be honest it was so noisy in block 3 I couldn't hear what it was? Had been looking forward to Burn It To The Ground though.

Thread starter #5
Although I have been a critic of Sulley (mostly for comments directed at the previous owner and GM, that he appears to have been right, sorry Paul), his match night product has always been excellent, but tonight reminded me of last seasons effort!

What we want it to be clapping our hands and stamping our feet like we did the season before last

I'm sure we will have a great new intro within a few weeks but really hope it includes Burn It To The Ground as I love that song and it really gets the crowd going.

Just to note, the sound in block 4 this evening was pretty bad. Could hardly understand announcements and music pretty quiet.

Koop11

The speakers in block 3 appeared a little muffled and therefore I couldn’t actually hear the into music properly. I didn’t get the impression that it had the impact of 2 seasons ago. I guess if it isn’t broke don’t fix it. The video footage looked good and given that there is limited footage to choose from at this stage of the season I think there has been a huge amount of work done to turn it around so well done to those involved.

Jones72

Don't think the speakers were working at all over block three. There used to be a blue LED lit up on them...but nothing last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Always have been a fan of Sullys Match Night Entertainment, but as has been mentioned the clarity of sound through the speakers was not as good as I remember.

As we're back in hockey season and Christmas is coming, my Santa's list has the following requests in no real order
1/. Better sound clarity through the speakers
2/. Cameras over the goals - looking vertically down over the net - still not convinced that Giants goal was a goal, but Darnell has set a precedent already this season - the new rules mean that the puck doesn't have to cross the line for a goal to be scored. 2 games refereed where the Devils are involved and 2 very contentious goals awarded against the Devils. Could be a looooooong season if we get Mr Darnell allocated regularly.
3/. Please ditch the "that don't impress me much" track whenever the opposition score - I acknowledge that it is aimed at the opposition for scoring, but I think it is something that be interpreted by the home fans alpha ing a pop at our own players. Given the repertoire of more appropriate tracks that could/should be used, I think it is a comparatively small ask.

James

Administrator
I was glad to have Rev Theory back. Never sits right cheering along to Nickelback. What thoroughly saddened me was that anyone in this day and age should voluntarily play an Andrew WK track. I think even Andrew WK is to embarrassed to play that rubbish any more :)

mazza03

I couldn't hear the goal music over the noise but I felt that what I did hear wasn't that good, but then that could be me :RAWK

Jones72

Jon said:
It's the first game at home,I think we should cut the guys some slack and give them a chance.
In all fairness, my post wasn't having a pop at them at all. Certainly wasn't intended that way, at least. The intention was to highlight the issue so it can be addressed. As the boys read and contributes to this forum, it's a way of feeding back, I guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jon

Jones72 said:
Jon said:
It's the first game at home,I think we should cut the guys some slack and give them a chance.
In all fairness, my post wasn't having a pop at them at all. Certainly wasn't intended that way, at least. The intention was to highlight the issue so it can be addressed. As the boys read and contributes to this forum, it's a way of feeding back, I guess.
My comment isn't aimed at you bud,i agree the general sound quality in the tent was off but hopefully the guys can tweak that.

Sheincar

Jon said:
TBH I don't think anyone is having a go, more a case of providing constructive feedback.After all they can't be aware of how we hear the announcements unless feedback is given.