New Online Addition

Thread starter #3
Well thats all I can see as news for today but to be perfectly honest if that is what is "far better than other teams versions" according to @SullyDevil then its quite disappointing.

And if its the Twitter box... well..... whilst a nice little addition, is not exactly rocket science is it?

Thread starter #5
I like the fact that the link to the shop has a woman in a white t shirt with red Devils writing on the pic... but you cant purchase the t shirt in the shop :lol:

Ejercito Rojas

New online shop selling some of last seasons leftovers!!
No new stock, although you can pre-order this seasons jerseys.
However, it would be nice to at least be able to see what they look like before placing your order. Its crucial for a team like the Devils to get their revenue streams flowing, so lets have some new and varied merchandise, however
if you aint got the stock don't open the shop! You only get ONE chance to make a first impression.
Talk about 'over promise and under deliver'
Come on guys, it aint that difficult!

Finny

Clare said:
I like the fact that the link to the shop has a woman in a white t shirt with red Devils writing on the pic... but you cant purchase the t shirt in the shop :lol:
Where is this picture of a woman wearing a white t-shirt??

God this place is getting beyond, so what if its hardly got any content, it looks great and i'm sure given time the choice will improve. Yes the twitter thing is easy, but its better than nothing, and solves the problem of people moaning that they don't have twitter.
This place is seriously getting worse than the steelers forum.

I will now brace myself ready for people telling me how they are allowed an opinion blah blah blah

nmase20 said:
God this place is getting beyond, so what if its hardly got any content, it looks great and i'm sure given time the choice will improve. Yes the twitter thing is easy, but its better than nothing, and solves the problem of people moaning that they don't have twitter.
This place is seriously getting worse than the steelers forum.

I will now brace myself ready for people telling me how they are allowed an opinion blah blah blah
No one was critical though? I suggest you take things with a pinch of salt.

Skippy

Re: Re: New Online Addition

houdini said:
£50.00 for a rhino jersey?
I was wondering if that was right as well.

Looking at the blaze online shop there's are £50 as well so seems to be the going rate.

Also noticed they do player names for an additional £15, wonder if that's going to be an option here ?

Thread starter #18
Re: Re: New Online Addition

Finny said:
Clare said:
Where is this picture of a woman wearing a white t-shirt??
http://store.cardiffdevils.com/

It's the middle icon and says "View latest leisurewear".

You kinda would expect that as they have been making such a big thing about this on Twitter that they would at least have new merch and new pics. If they're going all out for the BIG LAUNCH and then not actually have anything there, they're going to have people lose interest and not go back.

TheStub

Looks very pretty though.

Still don't understand the point of flex tickets. Of there was some discount I may buy some, as it is I'll keep hold of my cash

A

Anonymous

Running the risk of sounding pedantic here, the woman in the white T shirt is actually a man :lol:

I get the comment's about "negativity" but to be honest it's hardly suprising. I think all the posts are more than fair. Negative or positive, I think it's important to be honest.

Was hoping to buy the new red shirt but at £50, I dunno ......
How do the sizes compare with CH shirts and Shinedog ones?