New player to devils?

Thread starter #1
I heard a there is a rumour on Twitter that a new player was coming to devils, the name that may of been mentioned was mcmorrow, can anyone confirm, deny or hopefully change that name of the rumoured guy?

Re: New player to devils?

Ingramator said:
I heard a there is a rumour on Twitter that a new player was coming to devils, the name that may of been mentioned was mcmorrow, can anyone confirm, deny or hopefully change that name of the rumoured guy?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: he's in jail :DWD

Thread starter #4

Wannabe2 said:
Mcmorrow is in the nick, what are you talking about.????????????
That's good news then, sorry but thought a forum was a place you put rumours and things you hear, I did this and get that sort of response, what a friendly forum this is, we can get things wrong. Obviously the reason why people don't really like writing on here.

Ingramator said:
Wannabe2 said:
That's good news then, sorry but thought a forum was a place you put rumours and things you hear, I did this and get that sort of response, what a friendly forum this is, we can get things wrong. Obviously the reason why people don't really like writing on here.
Dont worry pal... It put a smile on my face .... :lol:

Wannabe2

Ingramator said:
Wannabe2 said:
Sorry dude but you have been on here for 2 yrs, and must know Mcmorrow is hated by devils fans and is a joke when it comes to playing hockey. Why if we are struggling would we sign a tosser like him. Surely you must know our coaching staff are above signings that wouldnt benefit this club one iota. If i have upset you sorry i didnt mean too.

Thread starter #8

Wannabe2 said:
Ingramator said:
Wannabe2 said:
Sorry dude but you have been on here for 2 yrs, and must know Mcmorrow is hated by devils fans and is a joke when it comes to playing hockey. Why if we are struggling would we sign a tosser like him. Surely you must know our coaching staff are above signings that wouldnt benefit this club one iota. If i have upset you sorry i didnt mean too.
I know he's a joke, that's why I don't want him there and thought you lot would know if there were any rumours of players coming not him. It's just what I heard. When the first post came in saying he's in the nick, i actually thought to myself, I knew that why did I say he was coming. Well I'm sorry for biting like that, I shouldnt of, been a tough day. Apologies.

Wannabe2

Ingramator said:
Dont need to apologise my friend, we are all Devils fans and are very passionate about our team, jesus no one has made more crap posts than me. Being a Devils fan is a real roller coaster ride, but at the end of the day we only want whats best for our club, and TOGETHER we just may get that. HOPEFULLY HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS