New Title Sponsor

Finny

Not heard of them either, but then I guess that's the point in them sponsoring us - to get their name out there more.

Hopefully it'll work in our favour too, with them promoting us to their clients. They do appear to have lots of offices across the uk but especially in South Wales.

We certainly do seem to be getting more sponsors this year, or at least publicising it better.

Sheincar

phil PLT said:
What happened to Acityabode only 1 year in to a 2 year title sponsorship deal, has he got shot of them :?:
Well instead of PR's left hand sponsoring last year, this year we'll have his right hand sponsoring :lol:

Gazza272

sorry to break up yet another conspiracy theory club meeting but if you look at companies house website:

Document
TM01 22/06/2012 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR PAUL RAGAN

So he is no longer a director of the company. The article from Wales online is from 2010.

James statement at the beginning of this thread appears to be correct.

But yeah how terrible of Mr Ragan to use contacts in business to get sponsors. What an awful awful man.

Gazza272 said:
sorry to break up yet another conspiracy theory club meeting but if you look at companies house website:

Document
TM01 22/06/2012 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED, DIRECTOR PAUL RAGAN

So he is no longer a director of the company. The article from Wales online is from 2010.

James statement at the beginning of this thread appears to be correct.

But yeah how terrible of Mr Ragan to use contacts in business to get sponsors. What an awful awful man.
I have no problem with that Gazza whatsoever, but it still doesn't explain what happened to the 2 year Acityabode deal.

Gazza272

phil PLT said:
I have no problem with that Gazza whatsoever, but it still doesn't explain what happened to the 2 year Acityabode deal.

Sorry Phil I missed your post.

I seem to recall Ragan stepping down from his chairman position there during the summer after the season they sponsored us.

Guessing the new people in charge didn't want to carry on the deal?

Wannabe2

Well now we have a awesome shirt sponsor, there shouldn't be a problem getting our 11th import should there. Well done Devils lets get our full quota of imports and start kicking butts, cant wait well well played.

osh

It must be the hot weather that encourages certain posters to be mischievous in their comments ;)
Now, I'm used to high temperatures, so of course, I'm never affected :lol:

Wannabe2

Osh behave for once, I know its a lot to ask but come on, well played Devils awesome sponsorship lets get that last piece in the jigsaw implemented and lets show the other pretenders we mean business. Great news by all involved cant wait now. Ragan said we will mean business this season, and by god he is delivering it.

voth26

So the answer to my post is NO, funny pr joins a firm as chairman and suddenly they become interested in ice hockey and the devils in particular!!!!! Why the hell cant he get a proper main shirt sponsor who is actually paying actual money for the privilage this would then help g and franny to get the 11th import

voth26

Just seen the post about pr stepping down and i will quite happily eat a big slice of humble pie and not a trace of indigestion :roll: :roll:

osh

Wannabe2 said:
Osh behave for once, I know its a lot to ask but come on, well played Devils awesome sponsorship lets get that last piece in the jigsaw implemented and lets show the other pretenders we mean business. Great news by all involved cant wait now. Ragan said we will mean business this season, and by god he is delivering it.

Wannabe2, with you all the way on this one.

D

Deleted member 1337

Smart solutions have actually been a sponsor before, they were a jersey sponsor, 1 below the shoulder patch in the 2010-11 season.