Tom

Thread starter #1
Hey I’m going to Cardiff v Coventry end of the month as always wanted to go to an Ice Hockey match and wanted advice on what’s the best block to go in? I’d probably go in gold seeing as price isn’t that different. Any other tips? Thanks and Happy new year

I personally go with blocks 8 or 20 when taking friends new to hockey, as you get to see the Devils attack twice up that end and its a good view, further up the block you go you get a fuller view of the ice but if you like being closer to the action the first few rows are great especially if its a physical game.

That said most of the blocks at IAW you get a good view!

Wannabe2

You also need to book ASAP, as most games sell out, I would book tomorrow if i was you, especially if you want seats together.

drainage

Hey I’m going to Cardiff v Coventry end of the month as always wanted to go to an Ice Hockey match and wanted advice on what’s the best block to go in? I’d probably go in gold seeing as price isn’t that different. Any other tips? Thanks and Happy new year
Blocks 8 to 10 and opposite blocks good for me but as someone said book asap it’s becoming increasingly hard to get tickets close to game day beyond that enjoy it’s a great experience!

I always aim for the silver seats at the end the devil's play towards twice. You can find that on the website. Apart from that, bring your clapping hands and singing voice and you'll be fine!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk