Next Years Season Tickets

nicky27

Thread starter #1
Hi, can't get to game tonight so just wondered if someone can post details of prices for next year's season tickets. Does it include everything?

kettdevil1

Hope so.......... this is actually rather more than the Blaze are charging so the expectations must be that there are extra games included in this deal.

It's £396 end of season (by March 21st) for 30 games. Works out as £13.20 per game. Assuming buying tickets is £18 with a booking fee, you can actually miss slightly more than one game in 4 and still break even.

Now I just need to explain that to the missus.

Season Tickets look great,just hard for me to find 282.00 for deposit by end of March! Wish we could just keep paying the monthly DD when 'finished' and do without huge upfront payment. Will just have to go without car tax, MOT, CCFC tickets and possibly play off weekend- priorities!

rhysee said:
Season Tickets look great,just hard for me to find 282.00 for deposit by end of March! Wish we could just keep paying the monthly DD when 'finished' and do without huge upfront payment.
What a great idea, only a women would come up with that. See you do talk sense at times :lol:

What a great idea, only a women would come up with that. See you do talk sense at times :lol:[/quote]

I knew I'd win your affection one day puck buddy xx

DevilDom

Works out as £13.20 a game this year as compared to £12.00 per game last year, so a rise of 10%. That's a big increase when most peoples salaries are going up at less than 3% if at all after a very average season when we have spent most of it one import short.

TheStub

DevilDom said:
Works out as £13.20 a game this year as compared to £12.00 per game last year, so a rise of 10%. That's a big increase when most peoples salaries are going up at less than 3% if at all after a very average season when we have spent most of it one import short.
Maybe he's done the maths and worked out we could have the extra import for the 10%.

As WelshHabsFan put it this is a massive saving over walkup... and further mitigated by the fact that last season the season ticket prices were held.

600 season tickets means an extra ~£19,000. That's a player.

TheStub

skippy said:
nebarton666 said:
is it true i have to join a club to get priority seats for the new rink if so this is a joke
That was how I'd read it as well, I could be wrong mind
What is the deal? As I can't renew with my leaving Wales I haven't read the form.

Is being a season ticket holder the qualifying mark, or do you have to join a further cup? If it's just being a season ticket holder qualifies you then that is good and right.