Next Years Season Tickets

As the £10 is not added to the one off payment option, am I safe to assume it is there solely for the admin associated with the direct debit? If so, if I have 2 season tickets but both are taken out at the same time (1 direct debit). Should I really be paying the admin charge twice?

Gingers Husband said:
As the £10 is not added to the one off payment option, am I safe to assume it is there solely for the admin associated with the direct debit? If so, if I have 2 season tickets but both are taken out at the same time (1 direct debit). Should I really be paying the admin charge twice?
Good point, it could be another hidden charge, hopefully all these admin charges will reduce the DCF admin charge so that the Juniors benefit

Sheincar

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Gingers Husband said:
Good point, it could be another hidden charge, hopefully all these admin charges will reduce the DCF admin charge so that the Juniors benefit
I love a man with a sense of humour :lol:

I would prefer to pay £96 less for a S.T. with no mention of an admin fee or forking out for any extra games but dread to think what the powers that be would do to claw that money back. Anyway Glynne, me & you can't be far off free entry to the morgue can we? I don't feel well you know.

Sheincar said:
Interesting that their tickets per game are only £15 & ours are going up to £18.
And because of the deal Geraint arranged we only paid £13 per ticket for the lst two fixtures there, atmosphere in Devils block was great, wasn t freezing cold and sight lines were good. Fair price which can attract away fans

Wannabe2

jodysstillagirlsname said:
ggiant said:
By way of comparison here is the Giants season tickets prices

http://www.belfastgiants.com/archives/s ... t-savings/

Seems a great offer and good incentives with early sign up, think i may take up the offer this year.

£10 per game that is a real benefit for ST holders, wouldn t worry about any other incentives then and you get a 23 import roster instead of 9 BARGAIN
Thing is Mark if you pay £10 per game, and you have 16-1800 people per game you will have a £10 team, Belfast only do it because of the crowds they get, also if there organisation is so top draw why are they always selling it, things are not that rosy over there.

osh

All venues with shortfall of spectators need to offer deals to fill seats. As long as its not to the detriment of regulars e.g ST holders etc, it has to be done. PR mentioned in the match programme recently that we average 500 spare seats per game approx. He mentioned that if we all brought a newbie once a month, we would have full houses each game ( or something along those lines )

For a ST holder to bring a newbie to a game it presents an immediate problem, where does the newbie sit? It's awkward to bring a newbie and then not be able to sit beside him/her to explain what is going on. ( maybe make use of empty sponsors seats on the night?). I would offer ST holders 7 tickets within their ST package for 1 guest. Each of the 7 tickets for separate months ( Sept through to March ) a ST holder to be allowed to purchase that ticket for any 1 game within the designated month at a cost of £10 only based on a first come first served basis. Lets assume we only filled 300 of the so called 500 shortfall, it's still an additional £3000 per home game! ( £90K per season). Just an idea!

mazza03

osh said:
All venues with shortfall of spectators need to offer deals to fill seats. As long as its not to the detriment of regulars e.g ST holders etc, it has to be done. PR mentioned in the match programme recently that we average 500 spare seats per game approx. He mentioned that if we all brought a newbie once a month, we would have full houses each game ( or something along those lines )

For a ST holder to bring a newbie to a game it presents an immediate problem, where does the newbie sit? It's awkward to bring a newbie and then not be able to sit beside him/her to explain what is going on. ( maybe make use of empty sponsors seats on the night?). I would offer ST holders 7 tickets within their ST package for 1 guest. Each of the 7 tickets for separate months ( Sept through to March ) a ST holder to be allowed to purchase that ticket for any 1 game within the designated month at a cost of £10 only based on a first come first served basis. Lets assume we only filled 300 of the so called 500 shortfall, it's still an additional £3000 per home game! ( £90K per season). Just an idea!
This sounds a good idea

osh

Thanks Mazza03, however, in my haste to make the post I should have mentioned others who may also benefit from such an arrangement i.e all those who have joined up with Red Army or any organisation affiliated with the club. Maybe early in the off season we could have a topic where we can post our ideas, those within or close to the club could then look at the merits and potential of any decent ideas and tweak them as necessary to help bring in more fans etc which ultimately brings in more money.

Wannabe2 said:
Thing is Mark if you pay £10 per game, and you have 16-1800 people per game you will have a £10 team, Belfast only do it because of the crowds they get, also if there organisation is so top draw why are they always selling it, things are not that rosy over there.
You forget Glynne that Belfast have had to pay rent for the O which is several thousand quid higher than our player budget. Our overheads are nowhere near that of the Giants and they get some dire crowds yet they still manage to put a full roster out for the season. If your logic is correct ticket prices to watch the Devils should come down in the new place because we will have more people in there. Can you really see that happening?

Finny

As has been pointed out on THF, the Giants are now effectively owned by the Odyssey Arena itself. This means that not only do they no longer have to worry about the rent costs and other overheads, but they can drop the ticket price in the knowledge that they are likely to make it up in other expenditure such as food and drinks sales.

At least I think it is new company backed by Kelman that has issued these prices. I did try to get clarity on the matter but only get some flippant remarks in return.

osh said:

This is a good idea, but the problem is if STH use the vouchers to get cheap tickets for their friends who would have gone to the game anyway. Instead of filling 300 to 500 seats at £10 a time, you could end up with the same number of fans, but with 300 to 500 of them paying £7 less...that's a potential loss of £2100 to £3500 per game.

Is there a way this can be managed to prevent this without fans accusing the club of shafting loyal supporters who don't have a season ticket?