Nhl 15

Nrm

I have it for PS4. First NHL game I've played in several years so can't compare it to other versions. I enjoy playing it even though I get beat pretty much every game. I don't bother with single player I stick to HUT and online versus. Very difficult to get goals with the latest update. My last 4 games have gone into the 3rd 0-0.
Then you get the stupid unrealistic goals which can cause many controllers to be smashed. But all in all it's a fun game if our bored of the usual FPS

KaneDevils

I have it for the ps3. It's very good, as they always are but isn't to dissimilar to NHL14. Be a pro has been tweaked and you now get in game challenges, complete a hat trick, score the go ahead goal, silence the crowd in opening 10 minutes, etc.
HUT mode is as addictive as ever. Yes you will get games where you want to throw the pad at the dog, but you'll also have some cracking games too.
I personally have no problem scoring goals, having played 12 games online scoring in all and winning 9.

I could honestly find very little to be negative about it. It's a hockey game after all :RAWK

I have the Xbox 360 version. Updated every year usually by pre order even though i rarely play on the Xbox these days.
As has been said, Not a huge amount bad to say about it.
It is very similar to NHL14 so only worth upgrading if you want the latest release. Struggling to think of many new features.

Kane: Do you play as an individual player online or controlling the whole team? Playing as the whole team i feel like i dominate the game, outhit, more time on attack, etc but just cant find the back of the net regularly. Always end up losing close games. Very frustrating.

KaneDevils

Kane: Do you play as an individual player online or controlling the whole team? Playing as the whole team i feel like i dominate the game, outhit, more time on attack, etc but just cant find the back of the net regularly. Always end up losing close games. Very frustrating.
I play the HUT mode mate, where you build your own fantasy on ice team. It's hugely addictive but can leave you pulling your hair out sometimes. Some games are brilliant, some ridiculous.
I have played online with just your 'pro', where each player plays with their created skater, but not yet on 15 as i'm still building his stats up. Having a young son means I don't get much ice time. :lol:

KaneDevils

DanHall

What bad reviews do you refer too?
The games won 26 awards? :/

I read on Amazon, a lady reviewer wrote this:

"This is the first NHL game I've played since '99 and it's definitely the best"

:DWD

danhall76

Thread starter #7
That's a really weird review. I read reviews on IGN, gamespot, gamefaq and there seemed to be a lot of negativity towards the game.