nhl at the millenium stadium 2014

Thread starter #1
Bit of inside info (my partner works there) the nhl was pencilled in to the millenium stadium recently for 2014, the L.A. kings were one team and the other isn't known yet! Exciting times!!! :pickle

If this became a reality I wonder if ST holders of British clubs at all levels would get a kinda first refusal on tickets before released on general sale?

KEVIN said:
If this became a reality I wonder if ST holders of British clubs at all levels would get a kinda first refusal on tickets before released on general sale?
When they were at the O2 i dont believe they did.

As long as the tickets were sold i dont think the organizers would care who bought the tickets.

Have Hope#35

I understand people expecting first refusal for their own clubs when they have a season ticket but season ticket holders of british teams are very unlikely to get first refusal for this event! Any financial backers, sponsors, corporate and the NHL traveling team fans themselves are likely to get first refusal... Then I would expect them to go on general sale! :DWD

Have Hope#35

Koop11 said:
I guess it’s hard for sarcasm to come across online.
Well it looks like a genuine question in the first instance... That's like the Champions League Final being in the Millenium Stadium and a Cardiff City Season Ticket holder asking if he'll get first refusal! :lol:
Great news anyway... Here's hoping it all comes together!

I think a little bit of wee came out then I'd love to see that! Seeing the Bruins in Belfast and meeting chara was pretty awesome, to do something like that on home turf would blow my mind! Hope it all comes off!

Twinkle said:
KEVIN said:
When they were at the O2 i dont believe they did.

As long as the tickets were sold i dont think the organizers would care who bought the tickets.
well said, first come first serve i say, millenium stadium is like what 76000??? no way it will sell out.

still an awsome idea though!!!!