OFFICIALS FOR CUP FINAL.

BostonBart22

Thread starter #1
what are fans thoughts on the officials for the cup final, its obvious darnell would be one , but i would like to see thompson and hogarth as they both let the game flow from what ive seen this season.

Have Hope#35

BostonBart22 said:
what are fans thoughts on the officials for the cup final, its obvious darnell would be one , but i would like to see thompson and hogarth as they both let the game flow from what ive seen this season.
I personally can't stand Hogarth, think he's an awful referee... Probably end up with Darnell & Hicks?

drainage

BostonBart22 said:
Finny said:
I'd have thought Darnell and Hicks are nailed on.
would hicks be allowed being cardiff based ?
Fairly sure he has reffed us in play offs in the past .......for me though send 2 who cannot be accused by either side of having a bias and put that thread to bed before it starts!

We all think Hicks is anything but biased but rest of league don't necessarily agree

Please no Dumb & Dumber. Give me Smith & Thompson any day. Hogarth should still be in the EPL as a Ref.
But Finny is right, nailed on for Dumb & Dumber

Finny said:
BostonBart22 said:
Finny said:
I'd have thought Darnell and Hicks are nailed on.
would hicks be allowed being cardiff based ?
Hicks is from the other side of the bridge originally I believe.

Isn't Darnell from Sheffield originally?
Darnell is from Milton Keynes I believe. Jonny Liptrott is from Sheffield I think so Hicks & Liptrott to ref if you want to see refs from the teams areas.

I think Darnell or Hicks will at least be 1 of the refs. I would agree with Dean Smith being a good call for the other but Hicks & Darnell together seems the most likely pairing.

jimmy snels

I think darnell tries to even it up too much but i must say he at least tried to let it flow on sunday.

Personally I'd like smith and Thompson

voth26

Budgie said:
How come nobody has mentioned Dean Smith, who I consider the best ref in the league?
+1totally agree with you, I like Thompson as well. As for Mr Hollywood, doughboy and Hogwarts sorry but NO :lol: :lol: