Online ticket sales for Cup Final home leg suspended!

I thought season ticket seats were held until an hour before face off ?

They've brought that forward to the 24th then, so they can sell as many as possible I suppose.

Does anyone recall what was happening about that belfast game that people were supposed to receive some sort of reimbursement, I may have missed it discussed on here ?

awww we cant look at how the ticket sales are going now :p, i guess thats better than having the arena full of panthers fans because they've booked through online system :lol:. booked 6 tickets earlier :D bringing some first timers to the game, just hope the devils can put on a good show, cant wait.

A

Anonymous

nmase20 said:
awww we cant look at how the ticket sales are going now :p, i guess thats better than having the arena full of panthers fans because they've booked through online system :lol:. booked 6 tickets earlier :D bringing some first timers to the game, just hope the devils can put on a good show, cant wait.
I think the Panthers could only buy over the phone? Not sure though. I'm so glad I got mine online when I did, 9:01 Monday morning :D

Glad they've done this as it stops the Panthers fans who obviously have a lot more fans than us buying tickets in the other blocks which haven't been allocated to them.

Looks like this game will be the biggest attendance we've ever had! :D

DevilDom

So panthers will be bringing at least 350 fans (2 blocks plus 100 standing tickets) to the game and probably a few more too! Hopefully we can sell out the rest to Devils fans before more panthers get in there and keep the game as a home atmosphere.

Red the rink out with patches of yellow all over the place won't look much good!!! :eek:

James

Administrator
DevilDom said:
Red the rink out with patches of yellow all over the place won't look much good!!! :eek:
Isn't the panthers home shirt red this year not custard ? Maybe we could pursuade the fans to wear those :)

100 Standing tickets, I'd like to know where there are 100 free standing spaces, as a standing ST holder Ive had a bit of trouble keeping my standing spot, cant use the loo without having to come back and move people on :lol:

DevilDom

Puckaholic said:
100 Standing tickets, I'd like to know where there are 100 free standing spaces, as a standing ST holder Ive had a bit of trouble keeping my standing spot, cant use the loo without having to come back and move people on :lol:
I believe from one of Finny's previous posts that the capacity is now 2500 with 2007 seats. That apparently leaves almost 500 standing places? I can't see where they are all going to go unless its in the bar! :lol:

kettdevil1

The press release also mentions strong ticket sales for the Belfast game. Just looked and it seems as though we might have another 1500+ on Wednesday. Not bad for a midweek game.

As we all know this is going to be a complete sell out, and Season Ticket Holders have until the 24th to reserve there normal seats. As a standing season ticket holder, am i right too think that my normal standing position is reserved for me for this game as a seat would be. We all know the Nottingham fans will arrive early at the tent, just wondering if there is going to be any Devils officials about too control the standing positions or whether its gonna be a free for all, surely a suggestion is that albeit a Challenge Cup game, that the side door be opened for season ticket holders 10 minutes early as per normal league games, allowing those people the opportunity to gain there normal vantage points.

Diafol

NOISYGIRL said:
Does anyone recall what was happening about that belfast game that people were supposed to receive some sort of reimbursement, I may have missed it discussed on here ?
When I spoke to Shannon about it the following week, he told me that the club were looking at making the first home playoff game free as compensation for people who bought tickets but were unable to stay for the game.

It's all gone very quiet since though.