Open Training Session

Thread starter #1
From Devils Website

Cardiff Devils Open Training Session

Gerad Adams is inviting fans to watch the Devils train on Friday night between 6.15 and 7.15pm
With the Devils playing away in Belfast tonight and flying home early on Friday, coach Gerad Adams doesn’t want his players missing out on their last training session before the weekend and so the team will take to the ice on Friday evening.

The 6.15 Play The Game session on Friday will now become Devils Open Training Session for this week.

Gerad is keen to let fans see exactly how hard his team are working in preparing for games and is encouraging as many people as possible to attend.

Entry is completely free so if you want to get your fix of hockey before Sunday’s clash with Belfast, be at the rink between 6.15 and 7.15 and catch the guys training.

NOTE: Cardiff Devils Play the Game (Over 18's Learn to PLay) session has been cancelled for this week

I really like this idea! although I can't see it being a seriously hard or technical session, but it is a nice touchy feely thing to do after a tiring midweek trip to belfast

sorry for the cut and paste but i couldn't find the direct link to the story from the website

Russky

Geat initiative by the club to open up a training session! so the fans can see what goes on in a typical training session!

I went down for a look.

Guys were working really hard and looking good.

Did notice no Campbell on the ice. Is he out injured and for how long?

Voth looks like he cant wait to be playing and Jay has some fantastic stick control.

Burgy said:
I went down for a look.

Guys were working really hard and looking good.

Did notice no Campbell on the ice. Is he out injured and for how long?

Voth looks like he cant wait to be playing and Jay has some fantastic stick control.
pulled his groin Tuesday i think, dont know how long he is out for though

I went along to the open training session and the guys were working really hard. Had some good drills and they seem to work soo well together. Some very good talent on the ice x

Foxy

*~Emma~* said:
I went along to the open training session and the guys were working really hard. Had some good drills and they seem to work soo well together. Some very good talent on the ice x
Are we still talking hockey skills here. :D

Sorry couldn't resist :)