Panthers netminding

Diablo3

Thread starter #1
Alex Dubeau given 2 + 20 tonight for physical abuse of an official after Stars 3rd goal. He could be in trouble with DOPS for that. He does seem easy to wind up which I guess all the other teams will take advantage of.

Devils86

I'd like to see 10 20 seconds before this.

Because he is pissed off with something. And in the clip there's nothing wrong.
I thought the same - unless he somehow thought the fella on top of him when the puck was turned in, was a Star?

Either way - he's off the chain. An actual liability

BostonBart22

Looking at incident think he got more wound up his player fell on top of him, defo got a screw loose somewhere looking at is antics in last few games, the abuse on official wasnt that bad but you cant touch an official. 5 games mmmmmm couldve been more though. will be intresting if panthers get rid.

Swarley

From what I've just been told it worked out 2 games for throwing his stick towards the ref, 1 game for gobbing off at the ref and then another 2 for the shove, I still think he got off lightly given he punched Waller with his blocker and nothing got done.

I can't see him lasting the season he'll either get a long ban or get tilted by someone.

The guys a total clown

Devils86

Went to check out his PIMs but not sure how to get them on EP. Can't imagine he's just suddenly lost a screw when arriving in the midlands

moggy#9

Reminds me of back in the day there was a goalie at one team who was completely crazy, and that the devils fans I used to stand behind and wind up. I can't quite remember who it was. Possibly mark Bernard or someone like that. Anyone remember?

BostonBart22

Reminds me of back in the day there was a goalie at one team who was completely crazy, and that the devils fans I used to stand behind and wind up. I can't quite remember who it was. Possibly mark Bernard or someone like that. Anyone remember?
He was one of them yes, plus Brian Stewart ex Coventry.