Panthers sky game wednesday

Thread starter #1
Just a little note anyone in block 3 needs to relocate due to the sky camera's. I moved Saturday but had no idea until I went to buy my Mrs ticket

I dont understand how Skysports can have shows on like carp fishing and speedway (Live may i add) and ice hockey is reduced to obscure airtime on fridays and saturdays. Also Skysports.com always seems to be weeks behind doesnt do the sport any good with this kind of coverage.

Hmm...not been contacted to ask to move seats yet...will be fun trying to re-locate an entire block at such short notice!!! Really winds me up having to move for the Sky camera's!!!

:x

James

Administrator
Batman said:
especially as this game will probably be packed out more great planning again
I don't think it's a case of planning so much as 'Sky are filming this game.. make room for them'

Koop11

I've not been asked to move yet. It is frustrating but unfortunately with the facility we have it cannot be helped and I appreciate the importance of having exposure for the club from a commercial point of view. Hopefully if and when the rink has a make over we’ll be able to have a proper TV gantry installed as part of the redevelopment.

Back to tomorrow, in the circumstances when the Sky cameras have been in town before I have chosen to stand. I’ve just realised that I won’t be able to do that because of the standing season ticket holders. Depending on whether the club have plans to provide me with an alternative seat, I guess I’ll have to look for spare one on the night. I quite like the look of the hospitality boxes :D