Panthers Vs Devils - League - 25th Feb 23 - 19:00 FO

James

Administrator
Thread starter #1
Devils head to Nottingham Saturday night. Always a tough place to get points despite the Panthers hit and miss season

The_Stick_

Going off of recent form, Reid is the one to drop for me should Pietroniro come into the lineup. Based on how he has been described, he sounds like the perfect 3rd line checking forward to pair with Penny and Brittain.

lloyd_jeff

Can the new guy cover 5 guys. Pietroniro isn’t going to win us games on his own, the saving grace is the team will be playing for new contracts at the playoff‘s.

Pope#42

Wow. Brandt would never be on my list of players to scratch. There’s a reason why he’s a fan favourite - gives 100% on every shift and is a real Devil through and through. Hoping he does have a niggle and will be back soon as I’d be disappointed if he was a healthy scratch.

lloyd_jeff

The confidence isn't there from Dupont, simple as that, Brandt sells shirts & tickets, he doesn’t win games. Chances are in Nottingham he’d be targeted for penalties, at least this gives some scope for the new guy to show up.

2-2 with OT loss for Devils.

Rempel16

The confidence isn't there from Dupont, simple as that, Brandt sells shirts & tickets, he doesn’t win games. Chances are in Nottingham he’d be targeted for penalties, at least this gives some scope for the new guy to show up.

2-2 with OT loss for Devils.
It’s put pressure on Reid and Crandall to deliver tonight.

And what does it say when a guy gets man of the match (deservedly) and then gets dropped next game? (If he isn’t injured).

I really hope this is not a "healthy scratch " and a "slight niggle" because If not, by scratching Brandt, DuPont is signalling that he doesn’t think there is room on the ice for both him and Pietroniro for whatever reason, then I’m actually lost for words!