Panthers Vs Devils - League - 30th Oct 22 - 16:00 FO

ASHIPP

Dubeau back in nets for Panthers. We know his reputation for getting angry and wound up...come on Devils, just do it!

Big criticism over on the Cage....seems Panthers' fans have a lot to moan about with their team too.

The Devils could really boost their confidence if they play a focused, disciplined game tonight, to get the result they want. Play with passion and determination.

E.D.S.

Anyone know how well we've done in Nottingham these last few years - against them, not the playoffs? It always feels like a tough place to go and I've definitely seen us lose more than we win there. At the start of the season I think I tipped them to be 3rd or 4th when we did our predictions on here. What a penis!

fridaysfingers

Anyone know how well we've done in Nottingham these last few years - against them, not the playoffs? It always feels like a tough place to go and I've definitely seen us lose more than we win there. At the start of the season I think I tipped them to be 3rd or 4th when we did our predictions on here. What a penis!
You got the like on that post purely for the last sentence!!

BostonBart22

When Debau was at IAW last game we faced panthers he had a meltdown, even bowns skated to centre ice and offered him out, and debau turtled, I would start bowns just to remind him of that and get him rattled.

MA18

When Debau was at IAW last game we faced panthers he had a meltdown, even bowns skated to centre ice and offered him out, and debau turtled, I would start bowns just to remind him of that and get him rattled.
Bowns had no intention of doing anything in that exchange. If anything Bowns was the one who backed down even when the crowd got going.
He clearly didn’t want to take the opportunity, not part of his game.

kettdevil1

Has to be Bowns tonight surely?
I would have thought so. Our record over the last decade at the NIC is poor and after the rocket the Panthers got last night, I think we need to prepare ourselves for a battle. The coach specifically mentioned those with a letter on their front so Myers is clearly in the spotlight.

Let's get in their NM's face early on, niggle at them and frustrate them. 0-0 at the end of the first is fine by me, the longer it goes on, the more desperate they will get

MA18

I would have thought so. Our record over the last decade at the NIC is poor and after the rocket the Panthers got last night, I think we need to prepare ourselves for a battle. The coach specifically mentioned those with a letter on their front so Myers is clearly in the spotlight.

Let's get in their NM's face early on, niggle at them and frustrate them. 0-0 at the end of the first is fine by me, the longer it goes on, the more desperate they will get
Why? Kozun played well last night, apart from being hung out to dry very early on. he recovered well and stepped up keeping us in the game particularly after the second. Let him (or one of them) build some form and let the guys in front of him get used to playing with some consistency.
I don’t see the point of chopping and changing every couple of games.

kettdevil1

Why? Kozun played well last night, apart from being hung out to dry very early on. he recovered well and stepped up keeping us in the game particularly after the second. Let him (or one of them) build some form and let the guys in front of him get used to playing with some consistency.
I don’t see the point of chopping and changing every couple of games.
Purely on past form at the NIC - although a secondary point is that if we have a NM tandem, we do need to play both of them.

Will be interesting to see what is decided

BostonBart22

Bowns had no intention of doing anything in that exchange. If anything Bowns was the one who backed down even when the crowd got going.
He clearly didn’t want to take the opportunity, not part of his game.
We know it's not part of his game, debau didn't know that, and if debau wanted it bowns may have danced as well. No one knows.