PHN Article

From previous "actions" of the elitist-league everything points to Jody receiving nothing more than a slap on the wrist. I wouldn't hold my breath on any kind of ban.
What a joke.

drainage

On the whole a balanced and fair article in my view - its pleasant to see someone finally agree the media have been used to inflame things by the Steelers.

Wonder how the league will re act to media stating Jody should be banned ? If he isnt then its fairly obvious who runs the league isn't it ???

mazza03

Koop11 said:
Jody won't be banned. Sheffield are top of the league. It's never going to happen.
And that in itself says WHO runs the League. They have let everyone down if they don't do the right thing. But I doubt they will.

E.D.S.

It all seems have to gone queit on the Lehman (sp?) incident. I'm not on a witch hunt to get him banned, I was just wondering if anyone knew what was happening with this? Is it being investigated? Are the shocking elitist league doing anything?
Anybody know anything?
Thanks

Rempel16

Interesting to note also that during the Voth saga, it was said that they had to penalise as per the rule book...... So does this not apply now that a steelers player is guilty?

kettdevil1

An excellent, balanced article - very interesting to read.

I know it goes against my nature but I have to agree with a Sheffield Steeler here... Steve Munn's comments are absolutely spot on.

Gazza272

While its a good article, i would say balanced is being a little bit kind. It certainly pushes the onus on the Steelers with regards to blame and does its best to show their wrong doings.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that as i believe the writer is the Devils correspondant for that website and it is a brilliantly written piece. But if that had come from the Steelers we would be up to 6 pages on here by now imo.

What IS great about that article though is how Aled Lloyd has found out about the 25 game ban rule in regards to throwing equipment/bottles into the crowd and the fact the Devils have not recieved word from the league. Very worrying and cloak and dagger but then with the way the league have acted this season i'm really not suprised.

Wannabe2

Rempel16 said:
Interesting to note also that during the Voth saga, it was said that they had to penalise as per the rule book...... So does this not apply now that a steelers player is guilty?
No it only applies to the 9 other Elite league teams.

Rempel16 said:
Ha ha, what rule book ? Its make it up as you need it with them, whatever is in their favour