BLOCK 13 – Belfast Giants
BLOCK 15 – Nottingham Panthers
BLOCK 16 – Nottingham Panthers
BLOCK 17 – Nottingham Panthers
BLOCK 18 – Public
BLOCK 19 – General Public

A

Anonymous

Why do Sheffield get 4 blocks and we only get 2 ? Something to do with them winning the league last year?

E.D.S.

Not the best seats in the house by any means (behind the goal) but I guess there's no such thing as a bad seat in that place

TheDevilTorn said:
Why do Sheffield get 4 blocks and we only get 2 ?
Sheffield and Nottingham get more because they sell them out. They have the biggest fan bases and are closest to the venue. Simple.

We don't often fill one block, let alone 2.

Wannabe2

TheDevilTorn said:
Why do Sheffield get 4 blocks and we only get 2 ? Something to do with them winning the league last year?
Because they are more or less local, have won it for the last few seasons, and take about 2-3000 usually,but this season if they dont make it, that will probably drop to 5-600.

A

Anonymous

Oh right cheers Vic, that does surprise me a bit though to be fair like. Guess the Welsh love their rugby more than their hockey. The only thing about the Welsh I don't like/understand :lol:

Ger-Devils

TheDevilTorn said:
Oh right cheers Vic, that does surprise me a bit though to be fair like. Guess the Welsh love their rugby more than their hockey. The only thing about the Welsh I don't like/understand :lol:
They don't like the rugby, they like the "piss up"

Thread starter #9
We get the same as Coventry and Belfast. Sheffield and Nottingham fans also don't have to stay in hotels over the weekend so its a lot easier for them. The last two weekends were also on the same weekend as Cardiff vs Swansea in football, so I know a lot of Devils fans who didn't go for the weekend as they were going to that.

I hate sitting behind the netting, but having sat in one of the corners one year its safe to say there's no bad views in that place.

Edit - Thinking about it maybe one year it was the FA Cup semi -final that Cardiff were in on the same weekend rather than Cardiff vs Swansea, because I remember someone had a radio behind me listening to it.

A

Anonymous

Ger-Devils said:
TheDevilTorn said:
They don't like the rugby, they like the "**** up"
You can get ****** at the hockey. Hockey is great, rugby is gay!!

Gazza272

Merthyr Devil said:
We get the same as Coventry and Belfast. Sheffield and Nottingham fans also don't have to stay in hotels over the weekend so its a lot easier for them. The last two weekends were also on the same weekend as Cardiff vs Swansea in football, so I know a lot of Devils fans who didn't go for the weekend as they were going to that.

I hate sitting behind the netting, but having sat in one of the corners one year its safe to say there's no bad views in that place.

It's the same this year with cardiff and swansea i believe

Ger-Devils

Gazza272 said:
Merthyr Devil said:

It's the same this year with cardiff and swansea i believe
Yup. There's a few of us who always plan coming up for the play offs but obviously with us being season ticket holders with Cardiff, it's awkward.

Finny

I too wish they would stop arranging the playoffs for the same weekend as the South Wales derby. Also I will be pedantic and point out that this is only the second year they have done so - as the previous year Swansea Town were still in Division 3.

That season the Playoffs clashed with some little game at Wembley Stadium. In the Snow.

kettdevil1

There is a little short in Powerplay this week suggesting that tickets will be on sale this Monday.

I would hope that given the lack of cash around they will be pricing the tickets competitively... ;)

wildthing74

Naffs me off that the playoffs classing with the City again.Its not as if they have been mickey mouse games that City fans would be happy to miss either.