play off tickets-CDSL

Thread starter #1
i wasnt able to attend last nights game due to personnal reasons and as i want to obtain play off tickets thru CDSL i wondered if they will be there on Tues for Jason Stone testimonial game? i notice we arent playing home till March 3rd and i know tickets are only available thru the clubs untill end of Feb? anyone throw any light on this please?

Apparently students are not called as concession's for the play-offs - anyone know if this is correct that even if you have an NUS card - you still ahve to pay full adult price? Will definitely make a difference between whether I go or not. The concession price is reasonable for 3 games (sorry but I don't count the England v Scotland game on the Sunday morning / early afternoon), but £65 or whatever it is for full price is a rip off. I know it's "the finals" but how can they charge £15 max per game all season, then charge an average of over £20 per game for the 3 games for the play-offs? :x

Anyway - if someone can confirm students (over 16) with an NUS card have to pay full price or can buy concession then please let us know - I'm sure I bought concession last year (as a 25 year old 'student') :oops:

Chris

Administrator
I'm a 23 year old student and my friends got me a concession ticket for this years playoffs, i'm in Nottingham so couldn't do it myself but apparently NUS cards are shown on the door at the NIC.

Chris.

Gazza272

ledgend777 said:
Apparently students are not called as concession's for the play-offs - anyone know if this is correct that even if you have an NUS card - you still ahve to pay full adult price? Will definitely make a difference between whether I go or not. The concession price is reasonable for 3 games (sorry but I don't count the England v Scotland game on the Sunday morning / early afternoon), but £65 or whatever it is for full price is a rip off. I know it's "the finals" but how can they charge £15 max per game all season, then charge an average of over £20 per game for the 3 games for the play-offs? :x

Anyway - if someone can confirm students (over 16) with an NUS card have to pay full price or can buy concession then please let us know - I'm sure I bought concession last year (as a 25 year old 'student') :oops:

I have paid every year of the playoffs as a student (College the nonto uni) and have never had a problem. Would be suicide imo for them to change this.

The past 3 years I've been I've bought a student weekend pass they've never asked me for my student card once I've been there. They're more concerned with what's in your bags to even notice what it says on your tickets.

I doubt they'd stop charging student prices given the number of students that probably go to it. I plan on buying a concession this year anyway. :D