PLAY OFF TRAVEL

Thread starter #1
IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST I WOULD BE PREPARED TO TAKE A MIN BUS FOR NEXT SATURDAY, OR A SMALL BUS IF NEED BE BUT IT WOULD BE THERE AND BACK ON SATURDAY. LEAVE AT ABOUT 8.00AM AND RETURN AT ABOUT 10.00pm IF ANYONE WANTS A DRINK OR BITE TO EAT AFTER THE GAMES. COST WOULD BEABOUT £15 TO £17 DEPENDING ON NUMBERS. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU ARE 100% TO GO. I WILL NOT BE GOING UP ON THE SUNDAY.

WOULD NEED TO HAVE DEFINATE NUMBERS BY THURSDAY 6.00pm TO SEE IF THE TRIP WOULD BE VIABLE.

Thread starter #4
Got you down for 2 Avsfan but watch this thread on Thursday to see if we have got enough for a minibus. Pinkbutterfly there should not be a problem with tickets as long as you ring the NIC 0115 8533000.

just rang my mate would be interested , but would get tickets thurspm/fri am when knew this was definately on , sat last year in blaze block as couldn't get devils block ! but wouldn't care where I sat ! :D so would be two of us

Finny

When you say return at 10pm - do you mean that you will be leaving Nottingham at 10pm - or aiming to get back to Cardiff for 10pm?

Thread starter #11
Finny said:
When you say return at 10pm - do you mean that you will be leaving Nottingham at 10pm - or aiming to get back to Cardiff for 10pm?

Leaving Nottingham at about 10pm so you can have a beer and a bite to eat if you so wish. Should be back in Cardiff about 1.00am. Then to bed to get ready for the big South Wales derby.

Thread starter #14
At the moment there are 8 of us down to go on a 12 seater. If it stays at this number it will be about £19 each. Avsfan, Pinkbutterfly and The Devils Voice how do you feel about that. Finny are you looking to go.

that's fine Bob ( the £ 19 fare ) , me and the mate are going to book tickets now for block 19 hopefully ! do we assume that bus trip will still go ahead as we will have tickets but no travel if this trip falls through !!!! :roll:

Finny

At the moment I'll be a "No" Bob.

I'm currently having mood swings that change by the hours. By brain and bank balance are telling me to stay home and save myself for "Jack Attack". My heart though keeps being swayed by people on here, although I'm not sure how long I'd last in a Coventry block.

TheStub

Come on matey, you know you would prefer Nottingham to watch us lot stuff your lot.

Cardiff Devils - attracting Jack fans since 1986. :lol:

£19 is a hell of a lot cheaper than any other options. Cheaper than me getting there!

TheStub said:
Come on matey, you know you would prefer Nottingham to watch us lot stuff your lot.

Cardiff Devils - attracting Jack fans since 1986. :lol:

£19 is a hell of a lot cheaper than any other options. Cheaper than me getting there!
please dont tell me your a jack? :lol:

TheStub

Technically a Turk, but Llanelli's team isn't worth anything really. And I did spend 5 years in Swansea Uni.

So yes, I'm a Jack! ;) But I don't hold it against you lot :p

Anyway, who carea about football when there is Ice Hockey? :D

TheStub said:
Technically a Turk, but Llanelli's team isn't worth anything really. And I did spend 5 years in Swansea Uni.

So yes, I'm a Jack! ;) But I don't hold it against you lot :p

Anyway, who carea about football when there is Ice Hockey? :D
me! lol when your a season ticket holder at both its very hard to choose between the both, example the biggest games of the season for both teams this weekend? its so annoying, last year we had the cup, this year weve got swansea :cry: