Play off

Slartibartfast

Does anyone know what time the Final game is.

The Motorpoint website is unclear.

It says
EIHL Playoff Final Sunday
Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham

Sun 21 Apr 2024 1:00PM

Buy tickets for the annual showpiece weekend, which sees Saturdays' two Semi-Finals followed by a 3rd vs 4th playoff and the Playoff Final on Sunday.

Is the 3/4 place game at 1pm or the final at 1pm?
It would be nice to know as we need to book a dog sitter

ASHIPP

Don't fancy the Flyers. They have playedwell recently especially against the top 3 league positioned teams. Again, like the Panthers, they have been a bogey team for us. Blaze have also pulled off some results against Devils. Historically play better in Playoff/ Cup battles.

moggy#9

Hmm, I'd cancelled my subscription, but I'll have to pay again to see the the GB games. I'm half expecting the devils to blow it at the quarter finals stage, so I'll wait to give them my money.

Looks like a team could finish this season on 50 points and still miss out on a play-off spot! Glasgow finished 8th last year with 35 points.
Credit to the teams/league for keeping it tight, interesting and honest, even with some 'dead rubber' games for some.

kettdevil1

Looks like a team could finish this season on 50 points and still miss out on a play-off spot! Glasgow finished 8th last year with 35 points.
Credit to the teams/league for keeping it tight, interesting and honest, even with some 'dead rubber' games for some.
Absolutely, by all measures it’s been an amazingly competitive season despite Sheffield being annoyingly good. There are remarkably few dead rubbers this weekend (I think only SHE v BEL) and that’s tremendous news