Playoff final to be shown live on sky!

Gazza272

Thread starter #1
According to sky digitals EPG the ice hockey playoff final next weekend from nottingham will be shown live on Sky Sports 2 from 4pm for anyone who cant make it.

Now who's got some Tissues El Supremo can use? :lol:

Diafol

There isn't a 3rd / 4th place game, they scrapped that a few years ago after it wasn't taken entirely seriously, by players or fans...

The last few years have seen an England v Scotland U18s game before the final instead, I assume it'll be the same this year.

Diafol said:
There isn't a 3rd / 4th place game, they scrapped that a few years ago after it wasn't taken entirely seriously, by players or fans...

The last few years have seen an England v Scotland U18s game before the final instead, I assume it'll be the same this year.
Thanks

Diafol

Brian Ball said:
are they live on skysports or highlights the week after?
One of the semis will be on Sky Sports this Friday (SS4, 8.30pm, SS2, 2am, SS4, 2pm Saturday).

The final is LIVE on Sunday, 4pm till 8pm, SS2.

A

Anonymous

the semi finals are all on a saturday am i right?
if so why is it on sky friday night ?

A

Anonymous

anyone know if the both semi finals are on sky this saturday? if so what time is the first game.

also what block have the devils fans got in playoffs?

Diafol

The only hockey on Sky Sports this Saturday is the repeat of Friday's programme.

According to my Block 10 tickets (Woo Hoo !) the first semi is at 1pm, the second is at 5pm.
I think we also have Block 9, but not completely sure about that.