Playoff Predictions

trust a sheffield fan to predict a sheffield win :p, personally i would probably say belfast will get the title.
I think the devils will advance to the playoffs over sheffield providing the right devils team shows up this weekend. But i personally don't think we have the consistency to win the cup. Although hopefully they can prove me wrong :D

Thread starter #3
haha i know. i'm working off the idea that when we're good we're unbeatable. i just hope that team turns up rather than the one that's been prone to turning up where we decide to let everyone else have a weekend away

James

Administrator
McCausland88 said:
haha i know. i'm working off the idea that when we're good we're unbeatable. i just hope that team turns up rather than the one that's been prone to turning up where we decide to let everyone else have a weekend away
Sounds like Cardiff too :)

So basically it all depends on which steelers team and which devils team decides to turn up :p we shall have to wait for the weekend to find out.

ASHIPP

From recent games (post challenge cup), the ammount of training and the player comments in the press/on the radio, they certainly seem fired up mentally as well as physically. Steelers have come to form recently and expect their A Team will be there but the Devils are not going to forget losing 5-4 to them in the Tent a couple of weeks ago - when they could have won that game.

DevilDom

Balanced appraisal Jono. I think 3 of 4 matches are hopefully going to be close with only the Giants having what looks like an almost certainty.

I think you have to go with the top 3 going through (as well as Hull have finished and Edinburgh have done through the season) with the Devils / Steelers game really being too close to call!