Pre season

Kevlar68

When I held a season ticket I didn't have a problem with paying booking fees for pre-season.
Season ticket holders get the perk of price per game during the season being cheaper than game by game tickets and not paying booking fees through season for each game.
I think it's fair on everyone, season ticket doesn't mean extra entitlements but you do get other stuff through the season.

Last edited:
Having to pay booking fees as a ST holder is an absolute p**s take. Not to mention the fact you have to do separate transactions for every ticket. I've got to do all mine, then my partners as well. They've had all of off season to plan stuff like this and it's still an absolutely terrible system!!
Gavin we are sorry about the ticketing system and the issue with recognising multiple purchases. This has never happened before and has been raised with the provider to resolve.

With regard to the handling fee, the preseason games are not included in your season ticket and we have already heavily discounted the match night tickets to close to 50% to make these games as accessible to as many fans as possible.

You still continue to save on the handling fees, totalling £40 over the 32 games included in your season ticket. There are also many other benefits to being a season ticket holder with priority booking of seats, 2 free webcasts, season ticket holder exclusive events and merchandise offers, etc....

I hope this information helps to clarify why all tickets for preseason are subject to a £1.25 handling fee per ticket.

Katrina

Hi Katrina, as you will no doubt monitor this thread for a while now, this would be a good place to ask if you know if the pre-season games are going to be streamed?
If you don't know could you make enquiries please
Thanks

nicky27

I hope they stream them. We are going to some but we can't afford all of them as a family of 4 with booking fees per ticket. It comes to nearly the prices of a child's season ticket!

I'm looking forward to this season more than last. Looking for better things with PR as coach and having some exciting new signings.
For people like myself who can't go to games I'd be very disappointed if I can't get to see how the team develops pre-season.