Pub/club showing Playoffs?

jenks33

Old Arcade is a good bet. They’ll definitely have premier sports as the rugby is on that channel. Ospreys v Scarlets is on at 5.15 but should finish as Cardiff v Guildford is starting. They’ve also shown Devils games in the past so they should be happy to put it on if you ask

Kevlar68

I was hoping The Grand Bar would show it. We watched a game there a couple of months ago which we enjoyed but not seen any other games advertised.

Kevlar68

Now today would be a an ideal day for the IAW to show the game or tomorrow if we get to final.
If I was the arena manager I would open the bar with free entry, let the fans sit in the arena and watch the game on the big screens with arena sound on while the skating sessions are going on.
Waste of a great opportunity for some extra revenue.
The IAW is open anyway so it wouldn't take a great amount of organizing.
There's less than 1000 fans going up and we've had sell outs of 3100 so you may get at the least 200 which isn't a bad little amount with food and drink.

Mazzoak

l have an opinion but a few don’t like reality, so all I’ll say is spend your money in a venue that appreciates your business and doesn’t take you for granted.

tim78

I was hoping someone/where in Cwmbran would have a private room or business subscription. I find premiers sports a nightmare trying to reactivate a Web account.