Raffle to be on the players bench

Thread starter #1
Does anyone remember if the details regarding this were in a programme or on the main website ?

I've looked on main site but can't find anything, I'm looking for the details to what the prize actually was.

Thanks

Finny

Didn't they announce last night that someone had spent the game on the bench? Or was that something different?

As far as i know you got the tickets for a quid from the CDSL bit on match nights (i cant remember when i got drawn, i think Finny did it a week or so ago, but that might have been something else). They guy that won was on the bench last night, i think he got a shirt with his name on too (and probably the Devils PR lady asking not to get in anyone's way).

They did it last season i think too a kid got to sit in the dressing room and stuff then wrote a bit about it in the program. "My day as a Devil". Maybe we'll get to hear all about it next week.

I'm gutted i didn't win tho, my girlfriend sat there during pre-game practice once. Not fair. :-(

I notice he didn't get a shift tho. shame. :lol:

Thread starter #4
Finny said:
Didn't they announce last night that someone had spent the game on the bench? Or was that something different?
Yeh thanks, I know the person who won, I just want to know what he was supposed to have won, as Mark 666 said, we thought he was supposed to get some sort of special shirt :cry:

So I was looking to find the original advertisments for the raffle to check, he had a great night so I'm just checking, I can't find it online so just wondered if anyone remembered it being in a programme explaining