Red Army merch

Thread starter #1
I thought there was a topic, but can't find it...

Can I just say, I LOVE the "Red Army" merch in the shop! Will definitely be buying at least a hoodie this year :cool: :D

I liked them too. Its a strong look. Rockabilly tattoo style. Love it. I wonder who did the drawings...
Didn't catch how much they were tho. Wasn't much in the mood for chatting after the game on sat. :(

Are they a tie in for the new Red Army fan club thing Paul mentioned a week or so ago?

I noticed a lot of 'Red Army' chantin at the Cov game last night.

Thread starter #5
Sheincar posted something on the "what happened to CDSL" thread about the Red Army idea not going ahead!

Sniper - I'm with you in that I'm not jumping for joy at putting money in Hicksys pocket but I dont blame CH Sports for taking the brand and running with it as their own after the club pulled the Devils brand from under them!

But... agreed, I like the images. Good artist, whoever he/she is!

Dom - Yes, H is Hicksy. He part owns CH Sports. Only when you know that does his behaviour seem even more BIZARRRRRRREEE!!!! :shock: :? :cool:

Clare said:
Sheincar posted something on the "what happened to CDSL" thread about the Red Army idea not going ahead!
I can't see that on the most recent thread, are you sure that was posted? Quite interesting if that's the case

TheStub

The CH sport shop. They are independent of the club, and the new Red Army idea.

I thought CDSL voted not to become Red Army, but I doubt that will sink the idea. Unfortunately, it will probably make CDSL increasingly irrelevant.

Thread starter #10
bluedevil: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3008&start=10

Last post...

The Red Army was voted against.

I am often curious as to what exactly the CDSL do. :? :roll:

And yeah, I reckon they'll just create Red Army as a new supporters club and claim that CDSL is the "unofficial" one or something silly to try and move the attention to RA instead of CDSL.

I don't think the whole Red Army was voted against, just against CDSL merging with it.

The car treasure hunt is a good laugh actually and a good chance to meet up with people from the hockey in the off season. They also did a pub version in town that is always a good night!

CDSL didn't have many events last year as with Stoney's testmonial events they would have clashed/been too frequent.

aaah now I know why mine and Devil doms posts were deleted CH sports made the inferno jerseys, dear god what happened to freedom of speech. I have an opinion and should have the freedom to voice it just because it conflicts with the inferno mods doesnt mean its wrong. oh well not so different to the elite forum afterall.

DevilDom

sniper13 said:
aaah now I know why mine and Devil doms posts were deleted CH sports made the inferno jerseys, dear god what happened to freedom of speech. I have an opinion and should have the freedom to voice it just because it conflicts with the inferno mods doesnt mean its wrong. oh well not so different to the elite forum afterall.
I didn't realise i'd posted anything that contentious. It would be nice to know why the post was deleted - not least to ensure i don't make the same mistake again.

Well yes a pm stating why the post was causing offence, the whole point of a forum is for people to discuss things related to the Cardiff Devils and in my mind the post was directly in relation to that and was my opinion no-one had to agree with it.

Chris

Administrator
I have no idea why the posts have been deleted, i've only just been notified by another mod that posts have gone missing...

I'll try and find out why and post something up.

Chris.

ok i can stop my paranoia now, sorry if I ranted I very rarely post but the weekend sent me over the edge (at one point I shouted so loud I actually though I was going to faint :p )