Red Army Travel Skate Off - Off Season Get Together 10/06

Thread starter #1
As the weather has taken a turn for the worse we have now decided to take our first event of the off season indoors. And we couldnt think of a better place to have it other than the BBT!

This coming Sunday the 10th of June, We are going to start the skate off at 11am. Throughout the day you will be able to purchase raffle tickets for Ben Davies's 2012/2013 season at just £10 each, you can buy as many tickets as you like.

It would be great to see everyone on Sunday morning.

See you then, Luke and John.

Re: Red Army Travel Skate Off - Off Season Get Together 10/0

Is the Ben Davies shirt a game worn? Player Sponsors get a game issue shirt and I didn't think the shirt sponsorship was available yet?

James

Administrator

Corporate player sponsors get a shirt as well as the shirt sponsor.

James

Administrator

Yes. I think they are worn for pre-game friendlies and possibly in rotation with set 1 shirts.

Oh right, the sponsor list calls it game issue. If it was worn I would have expected it to say game worn.

James

Administrator

I'm merely going on past years. It might be different this year. My Pelle shirt had certainly seen lots of wear as had shirts sponsored by the Inferno in the past.

wildthing74

Yeah it's going to be his gameworn sponsored shirt from next season.There will be a maximum number of 40 people in the shirt lottery to give a decent chance for people to win.There are about 17 so far.
As James said I think it goes into rotation or is certainly worn during the season as well ad the set 1 and 2 shirts.

Thread starter #11

Clare said:
Does it cost? Are there games? What is a "skate off"?
It is just the cost of the skate session that you have to pay for.

Well there will be a few different games we can do on the ice to make things a little bit more interesting than a normal skating session.

wildthing74

I have no idea what games you are talking about Luke and I'm not making a fool of myself playing Twister at centre ice.