Red Army vs Food - 28th November

Thread starter #1
For those not on twitter, thought I'd post here and see if anyone else fancies coming along. We're putting together a Man vs Food night at the North Star on 28th November.

So far there are 10 daring souls that are taking on the food challenges, and a few more cheering on / laughing / calling 999 :)

We'll have a few of the Devils players there on the night. Not sure if they'll be joining the challenge though. Mike from FFC might not approve

If anyone does fancy coming along, can you take a look at the page here
http://imagineeruk.com/?p=337
and let me know how many places you need, and what food you'll be taking on.

Thank you!

Thread starter #2
Forgot to mention, their regular menu is also available on the night for those that don't fancy the 'big as your head' food

dave

James said:
And if you haven't been to the North Star for food, it's awesome.
I will second that. Can not wait to tackle the meat ball challenge but just spotted that the have added a monster mash on the list . 16 sausages and mash...
No desert challenge though which was upsetting

wildthing74

I think I'm going the meatball route too Hubbs having nearly just hot defeated my a meeserly TGIs burger. I'm not convinced I will take that 45 ounce bad boy down :(

drainage

Would love to go as the food is fab but may well have to be in the Yorkshire Dales in a bunk barn .... Best not to ask!

Hope there is a second event !

Finny

Yeh, I was wondering how big it was width, height etc.

I've found a photo of it and it doesn't look that big. Probably quite dense though.

Hmmmmmmmm.