RED OUT THE RINK

DevilDom

Looks like the Devils organisation is making a big effort for this. Lets all support them and make sure we wear as much red as possible!

jimmy snels

with us being the red army...and being devils....and the club encouraging us to wear red again.... i wonder if next yr we might do something crazy and wear RED jerseys so people can wear a RED shirt to the matches! :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:

jimmy snels said:
with us being the red army...and being devils....and the club encouraging us to wear red again.... i wonder if next yr we might do something crazy and wear RED jerseys so people can wear a RED shirt to the matches! :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol: :eek: :lol:
Good point. This game will be the first in ages i haven't worn my black away shirt or white home shirt. Red army indeed. ;)

On a related point why were the giants suddenly in red the other week? :? :shock:

PS. This place in town will do you a red hoodie with something like 'Red Army" written on for about £24 if anyone's feeling flash.
http://www.tshirtprint.co.uk/pricing-information

steve

i've dug out the face paints, and am currently sat with bleach in so i can dye my hair bright red! all i have to do now is find my red tights.

mazza03

On a related point why were the giants suddenly in red the other week? :? :shock:

I was wondering about that I found it very confusing and it don't take much :lol:

ASHIPP

Some of the Panthers fans have suddenly realised that they could be mistaken for Devils fans on Sunday if they wear their 3rd jersey design which is red! :lol: As Tesco's says 'Every little helps' :lol: :lol:

If anybody is looking for red items of clothing I've just found that Asda by the rink itself is selling red scarves for 50p in a bargain bucket in the George section, prob about 40+ left.