Renewing Season Tickets

How many people will renew their season tickets ?

• Before Team is signed up

Votes: 49 55.1%
  • Wait and see what you are paying to watch

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Definitely not, pick and choose games

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Definitely no matter what

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters

Jones72

Well, I'll be wanting the same seat next year...and a discount on walk-up pricing (not to mention none of the hassle of walk-up)...so yes, I will be renewing my season ticket next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erring towards it myself. We've had a rough season (apart from when Biz was here) and while I'm not under any delusion that next season will be a drastic improvement I still enjoy a live game and if the endeavour fails in South Wales I don't want it to be my fault. It's better than the Ospreys anyway who are the alternative for me.

Politics aside, I still love the game, so c'mon Devils!

Diafol

Jones72 said:
Well, I'll be wanting the same seat next year...and a discount on walk-up pricing (not to mention none of the hassle of walk-up)...so yes, I will be renewing my season ticket next year.
This.

Please, please, please say you won't renew maybe then you won't come on here and spout your usual negative crap!! You put me on a downer every time I see you're on here.Do us all a favour and go follow another sport.

doco said:
Please, please, please say you won't renew maybe then you won't come on here and spout your usual negative crap!! You put me on a downer every time I see you're on here.Do us all a favour and go follow another sport.

+ 1.

I will be renewing mine early. If fans hold off, surely this affects the quality of the team signed. No season ticket money into the club = no money for player recruitment.

I love the sport and have a good view from my season ticket seat. Why wouldn't I renew?

doco said:
Is that directed at me?

Sheincar

fried egg said:
will be buying before team is signed,will be getting a season ticket anyway.Enables the club tell G what budget he has earlier..
How do you know G will be here next year & in what role?

Thread starter #17
doco said:
Thanks for the advice, I will do as I please its a free country where debate is allowed even if this has become a happy clappy follow Ragan forum, I would rather come on here and debate the real issues which I feel threaten the future of the club than come back on down the line and say 'I told you so'

Even the years of Bob didn't make me negative but this last season has totally put me on a downer and as a long time st holder I believe I have a right to my say.

As for a roster, we started last season with the biggest budget ever, but after losing Milam ( our second highest earner) and Bari replacing with Ritchie, then Deeds, then replacing Osaer with a lower paid nm we have finished the season on a cost cutting exercise. I haven't included the injuries as I presume those players are being paid.

I won't be renewing. No negativity, no sniping, not unhappy. I'm self employed and business is expanding so I haven't got to as many games as I'd like this year & won't next year so it's not financially sensible.

Sheincar said:
fried egg said:
will be buying before team is signed,will be getting a season ticket anyway.Enables the club tell G what budget he has earlier..
How do you know G will be here next year & in what role?
For the pedant's in the fan base I will amend my earlier post.
will be buying before team is signed,will be getting a season ticket anyway.Enables the club to tell the coach what budget he has earlier.