Result 6th Nov

Martynwo

Thread starter #1
Squealers 2 Vipers 3 in regular.

Seems the wheels are coming off the wagon.
With attendances down and league position I wonder how long this will continue without changes at coaching /off ice staff.

Perhaps Holl_5 can comment

wildthing74

I did have a chuckle when I saw that last night.Seems they aren't playing for Matty this year even if they say they are behind him.

Martynwo said:
Squealers 2 Vipers 3 in regular.

Seems the wheels are coming off the wagon.
With attendances down and league position I wonder how long this will continue without changes at coaching /off ice staff.

Perhaps Holl_5 can comment
I couldn't possibly give my true feelings as it wouldn't get through the filter. A toned down version...

- Verner will be gone when Reiter is fit. 2-3 weeks now I think. Shoot high and you'll score - simple.
- Dagenais will be gone when Basiuk is fit - mid December apparently.
- No leadership.
- No confidence.
- 2 goals off 58 shots last night...meh.
- My dad keeps telling me we're having no luck, but then you have to create your luck. No sympathy there.
- Underperforming Brits. About 10 points between the lot of them.
- I feel sorry for Matsos, but he has to start taking some of the blame now. If players aren't buying into the system, then it should be forcibly put into them! Sacking him wouldn't be the answer and I can't see that happening any time soon.
- I almost feel like a Panthers fan at the minute. Decent squad on paper (well not a 7th/8th team) but a team performing like a circus act... :twisted: :lol:

If I wasn't laughing so much at us right now, I'd probably cry! The only way is up...and it still wouldn't surprise me if we won at the NIC tonight. No where to hide - let the emotion take over...and now I'm back in the room.