Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2018/19

If its true why don't the club just announce it. All these rumours are annoying.
Steve has already explained that they are waiting for the other teams with similar or higher budgets to complete there rosters first. Steelers and panthers have completed there’s so it’s just Giants now I should think unless Guildford are similar budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve has already explained that they are waiting for the other teams with similar or higher budgets to complete there rosters first. Steelers and panthers have completed there’s so it’s just Giants now I should think unless Guildford are similar budget.

What's is the aim/point of waiting though? Sorry if I'm being dumb

I know. If the players have signed then there ours no matter who giants sign.

It's not as if giants can sign a player and we say oh sorry Belfast got so n so now we don't want u no more.

kingmo19.1

I know. If the players have signed then there ours no matter who giants sign.

It's not as if giants can sign a player and we say oh sorry Belfast got so n so now we don't want u no more.
Exactly. It’s been the most boring, drawn out offseason ever! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz just get on with it then you might sell a few more pre-season tickets!

The point is if I understand it correctly is we don’t know if they have signed all of the team yet so if they haven’t and we announce all of ours then they can up there budget to try to trump us with some even better players. As I said that is my understanding of it and not wanting to show our hand to early.

Exactly. It’s been the most boring, drawn out offseason ever! Zzzzzzzzzzzzz just get on with it then you might sell a few more pre-season tickets!
I know it feels it but I don’t think this is any different from what happened last year. Asselin and Hotham were both really late on just before the start of pre season. Hotham from memory missed the first week of training camp aswel.