Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2022/23

jenks33

Absolutely happy with those two. But you could argue that Jardine is not quite the stay at home D man that Mikkelson was, and he is in fact more of an offensive point scorer too. Certainly looks to be even more so since he was with us. So maybe that does mean Register or maybe Louis won't be back.

Watched some clips of Crawford. He might end up being our smallest defender but he's not afraid of mixing it up. A rink rat, lots of PIMs and a few fights in his career, good skater and plenty of points. If he ends up here I think he could end up a Devils fans favourite pretty quick .
Funny if you read his profile from 2015 on eliteprospects. I get the feeling he’s got a lot more physical since that was written. It makes out he’s just an offensive Dman and a bit soft really. 226 PIMS in the last 2 seasons! I’m not sure you can amass that many PIMS without being slightly physical, however big you are.

Last edited:

terry hunt

Funny if you read his profile from 2015 on eliteprospects. I get the feeling he’s got a lot more physical since that was written. It makes out he’s just an offensive Dman and a bit soft really. 226 PIMS in the last 2 seasons! I’m not sure you can amass that many PIMS without being slightly physical, however big you are.
I remember Noble,Burgoyne and even Champion they thrived at the devils.

jenks33

Brodie Reid will have been Dupont's referee for this guy. Reid probably recommended him. Reid and Crawford played together in Kansas City in 2020/21.

Last edited: