Rumours & Offseason Nonsense 2023/24

kingmo19.1

Official guided Gantry expedition and cruise special offer for season ticket renewals prior to May 20th ? Only £14,999 pp instead of £19,999pp. And you get a free Devils bobble hat when you disembark!

kingmo19.1

The unveiling of Lloyd_jeff as new main sponsor and benefactor? I’ve heard she loves the club so much that she’s pumping in £450,000 a year for the next 10 years! Wow! True supporter and lover of all things Devils!!!

Kevin roog

Chris

Administrator
This might get deleted or edited at some point in the future...

You constantly deride Lloyd_jeff for derailing topics, and most of the time I tend to agree with this view as often the posts seem to be there just to wind people up or draw people into an argument...
The unveiling of Lloyd_jeff as new main sponsor and benefactor? I’ve heard she loves the club so much that she’s pumping in £450,000 a year for the next 10 years! Wow! True supporter and lover of all things Devils!!!
And the unveiling of mazzoak as the head coach/imaginary friend
But then we get posts like these, which to be honest seem unwarranted and unneeded really? It's been 3 days since they last posted on this thread.

We can't have it both ways where we constantly get asked to ban someone, or remove their posts because they aren't liked, and then we get posts like the above which are just as much of a derailing of the thread. I'm having to deal with reports almost every day going back and forth between users - which is mostly good because it means the report feature has been found - and i've tried to be fair at all times with regards to editing and deleting posts, but it's getting a bit tiring.

I guess i'm asking if everyone, and I mean _everyone_ can maybe try and reign it in a bit. If you don't like a user, ignore their posts, put them on ignore, whatever works for you, but don't then do the same thing and claim it's only one person that is causing the problem.

Swarley

Arena naming deal announced. Excellent news and another revenue stream.
I'm all for it so long as they don't plaster the arena in purple lighting, purple signs and purple staff clothing it would just look weird seeing the red jerseys on the ice with floods of purple all around the arena lol

moggy#9

I'm all for it so long as they don't plaster the arena in purple lighting, purple signs and purple staff clothing it would just look weird seeing the red jerseys on the ice with floods of purple all around the arena lol
Given their long association with the devils, I'm sure things will be sensibly done. This is a massive step forward though. It'll be interesting to see what happens with the main sponsor. Was the blues thing a single or multi year deal?