Russell on the Move

Thread starter #1
Don't worry Devils fans its nor Ryan but his brother Kris who was traded by Calgary Flames to Dallas Stars in the last hour before the NHL trading deadline on Monday night

pjj365

Seems like a good move for him Stars want to improve D and Kris is top of NHL for blocked shots. Also some coments - he may be small but he loves the dirty stuff on the boards

We can probably kiss goodby to him coming over here if that were ever a dream :D

SteveKing

That was a bittersweet day for me yesterday as a Flames fan. Great trade for the Flames to pick up two prospects and a good draft pick for a player that will be a free agent at the end of the year. But, Kris has been such a warrior for the team and the kind of person that you want on your team. It was also our personal connection from the summer that led to Ryan joining the Devils. Kris will continue to live in Calgary during the off-season and who knows...maybe the Flames find a way to bring him back during the summer. Either way, the next round of golf is on me for facilitating the signing of Ryan who I think has become invaluable to our team.

Devil_Abroad

When approaching the first tee Steve, maybe raise the subject of a great challenge for him in the near future on an island far far away..........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pjj365

Devil_Abroad said:
When approaching the first tee Steve, maybe raise the subject of a great challenge for him in the near future on an island far far away..........

Once he's competed in the playoffs of course

Devil_Abroad

pjj365 said:
Devil_Abroad said:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Ocko

Devil_Abroad said:
pjj365 said:
Devil_Abroad said:

On a different note, it might be just me but your message, and a few others of yours don't show properly when you use emojis... All I see it a text saying emoji23 repeatedly in that one.

Devil_Abroad

Ocko said:
Devil_Abroad said:
pjj365 said:
Devil_Abroad said:

On a different note, it might be just me but your message, and a few others of yours don't show properly when you use emojis... All I see it a text saying emoji23 repeatedly in that one.
Ah, sorry, my bad. I was using an iPad which allows access to them and shows correctly through Tapatalk

That was the crying smiley

Sorry everyone