Scotland Trip

drainage

Thread starter #1
Can I say a big thank you to G and John who organised yet another fantastic trip !

A fab time with fab people ..... So many laughs so much alcohol and 6 points to boot!

And all the players I spoke to in Edinburgh were so chuffed at the support ......Ok Steeeeve was a tad bemused but seemed happy!

Was nice to kick back and simply enjoy thanks all!

dave

Long live the scotish tripple header!! Was amazing a few years ago and sounds better again this time around.

James

Administrator
I would echo what drainage says. Jon and G worked their socks off ensuring everyone had a good time and securing us discounts for the games. I salute you.

voth26

my first trip to scotland, unfortunately due to work commitments i had to fly up with my son and grandson but what an aewsome weekend we will definately be going next year. met so many new devils fans, the team were immense, if you have never been definately recommend you try an go

I went a couple of years ago and had a great time despite appalling on ice performances so it must have been doubly fun this year!

wildthing74

Thank you H & James. It was a crazy amount of work but just glad you enjoyed it and I'm glad to see the back of it tbh!
As fun as they are it's a relief there will be at least 6 months before we have to start planning any more :lol:

drainage said:
Ffil06 said:
Also a thanx to Bob the driver for running the 2nd bus. :)
Oh my bad :oops: sorry Bobby ! You know I love you too! X
Thanks to all, including the wives for supporting the front men.

We had Big Bob looking after us, and he was awesome so extra thanks to his wife Sheila and not forgetting...... Wait for it ........... Bib Bob's little boy Luke. (He took some abuse to give Bob a rest)

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you all for your kind words. I had a great time myself as well as meeting many new Devils fans. I just run the SAGA bus, and really enjoyed it, but John and Gerald did all the hard work of organising everything and I would like to thank them for that. I did my bit 2 years ago and know what it is like to organise it all. Lets hope there is a Triple header next year.

Thanks everyone, I've only just seen this.

Yes it was a lot of hard work but seeing everyone enjoy themselves made it all worthwhile.

Also don't forget Geraint who organised the coach for the many fans that flew/drove up and the discounts for the Fife game.

It was a team effort

As a thank you to everyone that came I've already put you all down for playoffs :lol: