Season Cancelled

Kevlar68

If its not a playoff weekend then i will be getting a refund as the other option doesn't appeal.

So the reality is the reschedule option was never an option if players contracts would have been finished.

Wannabe2

Queuing from 1-30am to get tickets to watch Storm, Flyers, Clan, Stars, Blaze, Panthers, Steelers, Giants, Flames, spending £300 on tickets, I realise the league don’t want to pay something like £800k back in fairness who would. Those who are up for this then fair play to them, and I hope it’s a blast for you guys. But for me my £300 will be going towards my 5 season tickets, especially after 3 months of no pay, Everyone to their own.

Imp

At the very least, I'll wait to see the details.

If I had access to the luxury of a season ticket, I may feel differently.

tim78

The Magic 5 weekend sounds like a massive bum ache. 10 teams playing each other could be a hockey fix my body wouldn't want to under take, the playoff 2 game days are enough.

Will be interesting to see how you could fit that number of games in without dropping the period time and breaks down.

Anyway's here's to the banner raising next season for the "19/20 should be league winners" ;)

Paul Sullivan

The Magic 5 weekend sounds like a massive bum ache. 10 teams playing each other could be a hockey fix my body wouldn't want to under take, the playoff 2 game days are enough.

Will be interesting to see how you could fit that number of games in without dropping the period time and breaks down.

Anyway's here's to the banner raising next season for the "19/20 should be league winners" ;)
Timing would be very difficult tbh. At the Allstars we have two less teams and to get them all in a round robin and then 1-8 ranking games we play one period of 18 minute rolling clock. I wouldn't envy the organisers but they are at least trying different ideas to compensate in an impossible situation.

Gough60

Just an update.......
I rang Motorpoint yesterday and they are not prepared to offer a refund on POFW tickets at this time as they are still
"waiting for a decision on this event".
My ticket was bought from the Motorpoint when they went on general release.