Season Ticket Benefits.

Gaz G

Thread starter #1
Sorry to bring this up again guys but my girlfriend and I have finally caved in and decided to get season tickets. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what benefits come with it this year? Thanks.

Wannabe2

Gaz G said:
Sorry to bring this up again guys but my girlfriend and I have finally caved in and decided to get season tickets. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what benefits come with it this year? Thanks.
To be there when we take the league, and all the other silverware, this is defo the season to be a season ticket holder, when the news gets around that we are kicking everyones butt, theres gonna be merry bedlam to get tickets, and as a season ticket holder you can just waltz in and watch the guys at work, how bloody awesome is that.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS.

Chris

Administrator
Other than a cost saving, and i'm not sure how much that would be now, I don't think there are many/any other benefits?

They usually mention discounts with sponsors, but I don't know if that still happens, much like the old jersey discounts which sometimes happened and sometimes didn't...

The early bird prizes were announced on the main website I thought? The prizes are listed here anyway - http://www.cardiffdevils.com/ticketsc.aspx?cpid=37&Early Bird

You might be better off emailing the club and asking about benefits of a season ticket as the website doesn't seem to list much.

Chris.

Gaz G

Thread starter #7
Thanks Chris. Going to get one anyway, mainly for the reason wannabe stated. Just curious as I know the club have been working hard on attractions for people buying season tickets

Finny

The best benefit is being able to look down at all the common urchins who don't have a season ticket.

It also lets you in to special Season Ticket Holder Events, and when non-ST holders complain you can laugh and mock them!

;)

Jones72

Finny said:
The best benefit is being able to look down at all the common urchins who don't have a season ticket.

It also lets you in to special Season Ticket Holder Events, and when non-ST holders complain you can laugh and mock them!

;)

LMAO...quick...get your flame proof suit!!

Ger-Devils

Finny said:

;)
I know where you sitting in the new ground so less of the comments :lol: