Season ticket Jersey

Thread starter #1
Just received the email showing off the new Season ticket holders Jersey. Just wondered what every ones opinion was over the new design jerseys? Screenshot_20230910_122327_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg

Hedd Wyn John

I've checked my inbox as I'm a ST holder but I don't seem to have been sent the email. Strange.

As for the new ST Jersey design I think it looks pretty decent. Though I'd say the Trident works better as a secondary logo less so as a primary logo so I probably won't buy the ST Jersey myself.

Thread starter #6
I've checked my inbox as I'm a ST holder but I don't seem to have been sent the email. Strange.

As for the new ST Jersey design I think it looks pretty decent. Though I'd say the Trident works better as a secondary logo less so as a primary logo so I probably won't buy the ST Jersey myself.
Found mine in my junk mail

Swarley

It's 100% better than the laughing cow /angry chicken logo they're using, plus the added fact it doesn't have that tradeprices bathroom sponsorship on it.

More chance of this one growing on me then the other abomination

Last edited:
Anyone with the new jerseys this year know what the sizes are like? My old one is a medium so just wondering if they are similar fits?
I have Sanford's SOHB jersey from last week. It's an XL. I normally buy L, but this XL one is about right for me (allowing for a hoodie under it in the winter). The neck size/opening on this one is much better than the last few seasons.

Swarley

New season ticket jersey will be fully printed and no stitched logo or name and number.

Kind of gutted they didn't offer a version like the "pro" versions