Season Ticket Prices Frozen

Gazza272

Finny said:
It sounds like someone heard the rumour more recently and made more of it.

Hence my point about it being used for people's own end.

How it was told to me was Kurka had a guts full of us and wasn't ill at all and was moving to Telford.

It was the same as the whole Whistle hasn't signed a contract deal. People going nuts on Twitter at the exact same time he was telling people at Rob Stewarts testimonial he doesn't know what it's all about and he is excited to get moving and building the team in Cardiff.

Chris said:
Please take this to pm if you want to continue, otherwise can we get back on topic?

I don't particularly care who started it, or whether you agree with me which is highly unlikely but there we go.

I'm not going to lock this thread because we'll no doubt just get more grief on twitter for being in the clubs pocket or whatever the wording of choice is these days, but any further replies from anyone that aren't actually about the season ticket prices/press release or something related will be deleted.
Seems like only the militia posters have taken notice Chris, one rule for one side and one for the other

Gazza272 said:
Finny said:

How it was told to me was Kurka had a guts full of us and wasn't ill at all and was moving to Telford.

It was the same as the whole Whistle hasn't signed a contract deal. People going nuts on Twitter at the exact same time he was telling people at Rob Stewarts testimonial he doesn't know what it's all about and he is excited to get moving and building the team in Cardiff.
What does Dave say in his programme notes tonight Gazz?

jodysstillagirlsname said:
Gazza272 said:
Finny said:

What does Dave say in his programme notes tonight Gazz?
You obviously know so why not just put it on here.....why all the drama all the time ??

Sheincar

From Coach's Corner:
I'm extremely happy that Paul Ragan and I have agreed on a deal which means I am staying as Cardiff Devils head coach. There are a few minor things to be ironed out so that we can get a contract drawn up and signed, but we have reached agreement verbally and we are looking forward to working together over the next few seasons.

So, as we said, contract NOT signed.

Sheincar said:
From Coach's Corner:
I'm extremely happy that Paul Ragan and I have agreed on a deal which means I am staying as Cardiff Devils head coach. There are a few minor things to be ironed out so that we can get a contract drawn up and signed, but we have reached agreement verbally and we are looking forward to working together over the next few seasons.

Thank you !!

davew said:
jayemm said:
As others have said, it's becoming boring how a few posters find fault with anything and everyone working for the Club does. They insult genuine people, who genuinely have the very best of intentions. Of course, these posters would be so much more efficient and never make mistakes. Yeah! Right! Pigs might fly.

The only hope I can see for the majority of genuine fans who congratulate anyone trying their best for the Club (even if it doesn't always work out as planned) is that some of those who have said they're not renewing their Season Ticket, actually keep their promise.

Loss of income. Increase in togetherness and commitment to rewarding effort.

#letsgoRealDevilsl
Wow, that is a really inflammatory post!

No one as far as I can see has attacked volunteers (unpaid), only those who are EMPLOYED by the club and appear to be making a mess of their jobs (pub. relations.)

Can I ask where CDRA will be getting it's finances from this year as there are no membership fees....
How would I know? If you followed events and read profiles, I'm no longer a committee member. I now feel free to express my opinions without the constraints of having to consider any associations.

Chris

Administrator
jodysstillagirlsname said:
Chris said:
Please take this to pm if you want to continue, otherwise can we get back on topic?

I don't particularly care who started it, or whether you agree with me which is highly unlikely but there we go.

I'm not going to lock this thread because we'll no doubt just get more grief on twitter for being in the clubs pocket or whatever the wording of choice is these days, but any further replies from anyone that aren't actually about the season ticket prices/press release or something related will be deleted.
Seems like only the militia posters have taken notice Chris, one rule for one side and one for the other
Yeah, i've given up to be honest.

Trying to keep threads on track here is pretty much a lost cause without locking them and then taking more grief from both sides. :(

Finny

Sheincar said:
From Coach's Corner:

My jaw nearly hit the floor when I read that. Rather worrying that the club keep saying he has signed and yet Whistle claims a contract hasn't even been drawn up yet :eek:

Equally as worrying was the news about Morrisette. The militia had been spreading rumours that his recent absence was down to his Visa being messed up when he was signed initially, and this appears to have also been confirmed by Whistle.

At this rate Coaches Corner is going to be compulsive reading for the rest of the season.

Finny said:
Sheincar said:
From Coach's Corner:

My jaw nearly hit the floor when I read that. Rather worrying that the club keep saying he has signed and yet Whistle claims a contract hasn't even been drawn up yet :eek:

Equally as worrying was the news about Morrisette. The militia had been spreading rumours that his recent absence was down to his Visa being messed up when he was signed initially, and this appears to have also been confirmed by Whistle.

At this rate Coaches Corner is going to be compulsive reading for the rest of the season.
Well I was going to renew my ST on the basis that Whistle had signed for 3 years but I might just wait a little now and see what's happening!

Finny

Full season ticket information now on official site.

Adults Prices:
By 31st March: £445
By 31st May: £490
By 31st Aug: £520

Ocko

Thread starter #154
End of season up by £49, early bird up by £70 and regular up by £75.

That is absolutely outrageous. :evil:

nicky27

Don't know what to do now!! They get you all ways!! Was going to wait and see if Whistle does sign and they renew but it's nearly £150 extra. Think that it's only fair that official statement is put out ASAP.

DevilDom

Finny said:
Full season ticket information now on official site.

Adults Prices:
By 31st March: £445
By 31st May: £490
By 31st Aug: £520
Wow just Wow. I think this has sealed the deal for me - its barely cheaper than the walk up price and we already one of the most expensive in the league playing out of the worst facility.

An absolutely terrible season filled with cock up after cock up and then this.

Anyone would think they are trying to drive fans away. :evil:

Wowsers!
So a standard price ticket at £520 for 30 games works out at just over £17 a game.
Even the early bird price is £16 a game.

What's the walk up cost going to be then? £20+?

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for 'em."

Wannabe2

Okay please enlighten me if I have this wrong, the coming season ticket is based on 33 games, 27 league games, 6Challenge cup games, that includes the quarter final, semi final, and final, if we don't make the later stages eg last 3 games then vouchers will be issued for games the following season in the new arena.. Man this is confusing. What's your take.

Sheincar

Wannabe2 said:
Jesus that's expensive, how many games is this for. So what's the price freeze refer to.
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devil ... lable-now/
The price freeze refers to the seasons 15/16 & 16/17 seasons being fixed at 14/15 prices. It covers 33 games, 27 league, 4 CC & a CC & PO 1/4 final game - with no explanation of any recompense if we don't make it. End of season closing date is 31 March BUT in the small print - if you want 11 month DD you need to have applied by 15 March. Adult walk up look to be £18 concession £12 child £7 - based on 33 games. The CDRA "benefits" are listed exactly the same as last year apart from the car park pass, which is curious as you get no puck with your puck sponsorship & I'm unaware of any play off savings club being operated. A carrot has been dangled by stating David Whistle has been secured (ha ha) for 3 years and "other big signings imminent". I'm hanging onto my money for now. ST seats reserved until 31 July.