Season Ticket Prices Frozen

Skippy

Have Panthers announced a price as yet ? They might be foolish and price similar to the Devils ? Maybe ?

Im struggling to find value for money in the £445. It is a bitter pil to swallow after this seasons performance with no clear indication of anything other than more of the same next season.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

It sounds like the other clubs offer the 3 cut-off price options, would it be possible for someone to list the cost per game for each club so we can have a comparison.
Thanks

Sheincar

skippy said:
Have Panthers announced a price as yet ? They might be foolish and price similar to the Devils ? Maybe ?

Im struggling to find value for money in the £445. It is a bitter pil to swallow after this seasons performance with no clear indication of anything other than more of the same next season.

Was told on THF that Panthers are releasing theirs tonights.

Ocko

Thread starter #224
Sheincar said:
skippy said:

Was told on THF that Panthers are releasing theirs tonights.
Maybe that's tonight's announcement... 'Now panthers have released their season ticket prices we are officially the most overpriced and expensive team to watch in the EIHL ever #recordbreakers'.

I've renewed mine. I'm going to STFU and watch the hockey come what may. Blah blah blah, waste breathe and get annoyed for your own reason. I like hockey turns out and as we all may hate ragan we wouldn't be here bitching about him if he hadn't bought the team, we may not even have a team. Let's make do with what we have until something changes.

Whinging and moaning only does one thing increases yours and others heart rate, possibly leading to an early death or some sort of cardio-pulmonary issue.

Why not watch the hockey and enjoy it? If not sod off somewhere else.

Rant over.

Love and kisses noodlesboy

Diafol

Good shout noodles.

I've been thinking about this over the last few days, trying to come up with some reasons why I should renew (and for the record, I haven't taken sides with club or "militia").

Like noodles, I just want to watch hockey. My favourite sport. My favourite pastime.

At the end of the day, the Devils have been a big part of my life for the last 13 years and I'm not so sure I want to suddenly give that up.

It's £13.48 per game for next season. Still a fair old saving per game on next season's walk-up price, which I imagine will be at least £18.00.

I go to games on my own these days, so I want my usual seat, which means I'm going to sit with people I know, and enjoy meeting every week.

We have a new coach in place for next season (Yes, I know all about the rumours whether he's actually signed a contract or not). Some stability is hopefully on its way as a result.
You can't have three coaches in one season and expect success.
Just ask Fulham or West Brom fans.
Yes G was treated badly IMO but he's moved on and so should we. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

I couldn't make tonight's game but I've just read about Tomas Kurka.
Surely that's good news as he's the sort of player you build teams around ?
Surely he wouldn't touch this club with the proverbial bargepole if he had any misgivings ?

I admit last week I was considering not renewing but it looks more likely that I will be back in my usual seat come September.

drainage

Diafol said:
Good shout noodles.

I've been thinking about this over the last few days, trying to come up with some reasons why I should renew (and for the record, I haven't taken sides with club or "militia").

Like noodles, I just want to watch hockey. My favourite sport. My favourite pastime.

At the end of the day, the Devils have been a big part of my life for the last 13 years and I'm not so sure I want to suddenly give that up.

It's £13.48 per game for next season. Still a fair old saving per game on next season's walk-up price, which I imagine will be at least £18.00.

I go to games on my own these days, so I want my usual seat, which means I'm going to sit with people I know, and enjoy meeting every week.

We have a new coach in place for next season (Yes, I know all about the rumours whether he's actually signed a contract or not). Some stability is hopefully on its way as a result.
You can't have three coaches in one season and expect success.
Just ask Fulham or West Brom fans.
Yes G was treated badly IMO but he's moved on and so should we. Hopefully lessons have been learned.

I couldn't make tonight's game but I've just read about Tomas Kurka.
Surely that's good news as he's the sort of player you build teams around ?
Surely he wouldn't touch this club with the proverbial bargepole if he had any misgivings ?

I admit last week I was considering not renewing but it looks more likely that I will be back in my usual seat come September.
Totally agree love the sport love seeing the fab friends who make being a fan that much more special ......and said same about Kurka he wouldn't sign if he had misgivings surely?

Pretty sure several clubs would have been interested ....I know people will say contracts can be broken but for me it's a massive plus and our family ST will be sorted this week

I can say how glad I am that people are agreeing with my post from last night. I was a little tipsy posting it but I finally managed to get across the point that's been bubbling inside regarding the ST renewals.
I guess the simple point to remember is if you love hockey renew and watch what you love with people you get on with. If not just come to the games you want to or just don't go! Shouting and moaning gets you nowhere, actually doing something does. I don't stand by the plexi coz I like ragan and the decisions that are made, I stand there because I enjoy ice hockey and speaking to the people I've become friends with

davew

Never let it be said that I am only critical of the club.

Today's PR from PR is welcome and fair play to the man he (and his management team) seem to have reacted positively to our recent comments. A 12 month D/D option will be a great help for lots of people.

After a dreadful season let's hope that there is only one way to go. :D

12 month DD is a great option for most. Shame it's not this year, but at least there are 11/8/6 month options.

One thing that needs clearing up is the family ticket pricing.

2 adults + 2 children is more than 2 adults + 1 child & purchasing an extra child ST.
How did they work that one out? Makes no sense!

Sheincar

benh84 said:
http://www.cardiffdevils.com/news/devils-news/future-financials-are-the-future/

This is good news and something a lot of fans will appreciate.
But you HAVE to renew this month to take advantage of this next year don't you?

Diafol

I renewed today.

Noodles, get your vocal cords in order by September, it might be just you and me cheering the Devils on next season :lol:

Sheincar

From Twitter
Anyone that has purchased a ST via direct debit on the original form, please can u visit the ST Desk on Sunday to update to the new mandate