Season Tickets 2017/2018

I cannot believe that people are stating our current ownership and management are in it for the money. Todd makes a clear and in my opinion honest statement and still people are saying it's a money decision.

At the end of the day no one is going to be totally happy when they pay more than they had been but the decision has been explained. It's now everyone's personal choice to renew or not. Think we should stop having a go at the club for this as it is not beneficial to anyone. Email Todd instead of bashing the club here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

youngbob

2014 - 15 cost me £554 for 2 concessions in BBT
2015 - 16 £600 in BBT
2016 - 17 £650 (silver) block 8 in IAW
2017 - 18 £750 (gold) block 8

We could move, but we'll stay where we are - because the view is better than the silver blocks.....

I'd been expecting an increase anyway, so no great surprise

Wannabe2

I was expecting a price increase this season, and in order to keep up with the big boys it was inevitable, fact of life really. Would I prefer the cost to stay the same, and be a mid table team, he'll no way. To be the best costs money, and the weight of that shouldn't be on the shoulders of a handful of people, we as fans have to contribute our bit towards our club being successfull. After all we all share the same pleasure of seeing our team win, and long may it continue. Pay 3 quid at the door and you will have a 3 quid team, The last thing any of us are getting, is being ripped off, longstanding fans know that better than most. Why are Chelsea and not Bournemouth top of the premiership???. The greatest sport on this planet, is still one of the cheapest, enough said.
HAPPY HOCKEY DAYS

DevilDom

I love all the sanctimonious people on here claiming an increase in price was inevitable so live with it or move seats or don't bother renewing when in fact they haven't had an increase to their ST price as seats in 13 of the 20 blocks have either had no increase or gone down in price!

I completely expected an increase this year just think it should have been applied more evenly. Anyway, it is what it is, Todd has explained his reasoning.

Kal

Todd could have like a lot of places scrapped student discount entirely I think he's made a good compromise. My place of work debates student discount regularly a lot of the management are completely against it as it is difficult to police and non students take advantage, I know someone that has had an NUS card and has been claiming student discounts for over 10 years and left education nearly 30 years ago!

ASHIPP

Todd must be sick to death of having to issue statements on the Inferno defending decisions made by the club and who can blame him. (first the Challenge Cup tickets, now this).

To grow the Club, to ensure we have the best shot at improved on-ice product and match night experience, where is that extra revenue going to come from?

As with any business, it is inevitable that prices will increase in some areas - a fact of life. The Club warned us that various issues would be reviewed after a full season in the IAW. This is no surprise, we knew it was coming. Those fans who want the security of a season ticket still have options. My block has been changed from silver to gold so I will face a price increase on my ST - but if I wasn't happy with that, I can still move my seat.

It's disgraceful to suggest that these decisions are dishonourable and that the management and ownership are doing it for their own benefit. Might be worth remembering that it is wasn't for these Guys steering this Club to stability and success in the last 3 years, the Cardiff Devils would be long dead.

I can understand some of the reasons for changes and I did post this yesterday - Block 17 - now SILVER - the reason behind this does not make sense , this is NOT the end where we shoot twice !!! So why the increase ?

Totally unrelated to this thread; does the league have a salary cap?

Just curious is all as if there are more season ticket holders, that COULD mean a bigger player budget?

Can't argue with the thought process and decision they made. Pretty open post from Todd.

I said all year I think got very lucky with Block 7 being bronze this season!!

Hoped only paying for one ticket this time but my wife decided our 20 year old student son should be looked after too...bugger!
Could well have me and H for company next season m8

drainage

Do you know if I should take the form to reception or the devils office on the side of the building? I know it's the office during the week, don't know about match days though.
Katrina has replied to a tweet and says there will be info tomorrow on handing them in at Sat game ....So yes you can just need to see where/who etc

drainage

Totally unrelated to this thread; does the league have a salary cap?

Just curious is all as if there are more season ticket holders, that COULD mean a bigger player budget?
In short more ST budget known early = better able to plan expenditure so in theory yes bigger player budget

Far easier to plan when you know you have X guaranteed seats sold by May

ASHIPP

Do you know if I should take the form to reception or the devils office on the side of the building? I know it's the office during the week, don't know about match days though.
Full info now on Devils' website regarding handing in ST applications.