Sheffield sign.....

Damn you Batman! I was going to start a thread "Ryan returns to the Steelers" only for you to ruin my fun! :lol:

Although with two other players signed who could have contracts elsewhere, we may be signing a Ryan! :twisted:

Now just to add Bolibruck (2nd year uni) and Zion to the defensive line-up and that's much stronger than this season. But Zion will probably go back to Europe. Shame.

Rempel16

This news makes it now even more imperative that we get the coach situation sorted before the season's end.

Sheffield are no doubt going to attempt to get Finnerty next (the true heart of that league winning team imo) and the longer our situation goes unresolved the more chance of them getting him.

He should be the 2nd MUST sign imo after Tylor.

Thread starter #5
I saw this at 7.00 this morning and thought better put this up before Holl chips in :D :D**** . Cant wait for the rumours thread to start again.

**** a couple of smilies for you as well Holl & Gazza ha ha

Wannabe2

Rempel16 said:
This news makes it now even more imperative that we get the coach situation sorted before the season's end.

Sheffield are no doubt going to attempt to get Finnerty next (the true heart of that league winning team imo) and the longer our situation goes unresolved the more chance of them getting him.

He should be the 2nd MUST sign imo after Tylor.
Finnerty is already signed for next year.

ASHIPP

Contracts can be and are broken but a lot depends also on what else is part of that contract deal - Ryan has been offered 2 years with the Devil. Steelers and the rest couldn't do that. Ryan has quickly become a crucial player for the Devils - just hope it stays that way. :cool:

ASHIPP

ASHIPP said:
Contracts can be and are broken but a lot depends also on what else is part of that contract deal - Ryan has been offered 2 years with the Devil. Steelers and the rest couldn't do that. Ryan has quickly become a crucial player for the Devils - just hope it stays that way. :cool:
The old rumour mill has already started that 2 more players have been signed to the Steelers next year but can't be announced yet. Couple of the Devils names have been mentioned .... but in reality it could be anyone of 1000's so carry on guessing! :lol: