Shirt auction

kettdevil1 said:
Interesting discussion.

Out of interest, why do egos spoil it? I actually found the auction an amazing spectacle.... and it was great to see so many people happy with their purchases.

Surely if people are willing to pay big bucks then that is up to them?
Of course it is.....just some do not see it that way. Why that is a problem..well the question has been asked!

drainage

Electro said:
I have no issue with people spending money on shirts or the club providing them.

Even better if proceeds went into say junior development or bringing in kids that cannot afford kit.

It's when the ego's turn up it spoils it.

Like others have said I'm sure they'll end up on eBay for peanuts.

I'm just a bit more direct with my criticism.
When I last checked Cardiff is not in North Korea so adults who earn their own money have the right to spend as they see fit

The money goes wherever the club dictate yes we may be more financially secure but we are hardly cash rich, if it goes to club I have no issue

Why is it your place to criticise anyone ? You think people paid too much that's your perogative just like it's theirs to bid what they did

Personally I wouldn't pay that but if people want to good for them I don't see how egos feature here they wanted the shirts and could afford what they bid end of story

Electro said:
I have no issue with people spending money on shirts or the club providing them.

Even better if proceeds went into say junior development or bringing in kids that cannot afford kit.

It's when the ego's turn up it spoils it.

Like others have said I'm sure they'll end up on eBay for peanuts.

I'm just a bit more direct with my criticism.
Chillie, oops sorry, i mean Electro!
Is it the same in your world if somebody rocks up at the till in Tesco with a Finest Lasagne instead of the standard Lasagne ????

Have Hope#35

Electro said:
Other people in the room also voiced the opinions I've written here.
So you have a mate who likely got outbid and is a bit pi$$ed off which leads to you spouting off a load of garbage on here! Why don't you do everyone a favour and do one... Your self importance is getting boring!

Sounds like a butt hurt fan who missed out on a jersey. Decides to go on a bitch fit about adults spending money they earned.
Life lesson to be had here, worry about your life and your money. Not other peoples, unless you work in the emergency services or are an accountant