Shirts for 2009/2010 and merchandise

Thread starter #1
Hi all, I have just come home from watching my second Enl Game which they won 12. 0,,,,, What struck me is the shirt they Have In my opinion is far better than the first team, Do these shirts get sold or will i have to sponsor one and get a game worn shirt? Also I am disappointed that we cannoy buy knick knacks devil stuff. I have looked at coventrys web site and you can buy flags,scarfs fridge magnets and knickers !!!!!! come on devils sort it out......

James

Administrator
Yes it's the Red cup shirt with the regular Devils logo rather than the D logo. Different sponsors and numbers on the arm. Are the light coloured shirts away shirts in the ENL? I was surprised when the Islanders came on wearing white.

I believe the Devils merchandise part of the website will be up shortly. Not sure if they'll be selling knickers though!! :lol:

I agree with this, it's not like we havnt had things though right??
I have only been watching the hockey for 2 years, but on my occasions down the rink, I have seen people with devils scarves, hoddies, fleeces and some other general clothing!

but thinking about things, it would be good to get caps (the good kind) beanies, gloves, bags, cushions, stickers, magnets, car banners, posters (other than the 2 of voth and osaer which have been there for ages) and maybe even something like a beach towell??
and then completely different things to appeal to other fans like childrens bean bags and pencil cases! etc.
obviously you wouldnt sell loads of everything, but for the items with a restricted amount of potential customers, they could be made in short supply, with the option of recieving orders, I'm sure that there is money to be made, not mentioning the best kind of advertising out there, free advertising!