Shirts

Gaz G

Thread starter #1
I may have missed it somewhere but have images of the new shirts been released? Also do we have a title sponsor?

august04

Devil_Abroad said:
Don't like the one Bownsey is wearing on the Bownsey wave [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, much preferred last year's jerseys if indeed that's the new design. And the central sponsor badge on the front looks awful, too big and totally draws the eye away from the Devils logo. I suppose money talks though....

Have Hope#35

I thought the New Jersey looked fab, similar to last years with a bit of different detailing which enhanced it IMO! Sponsors Logo didn't look great but I got the impression it was temporary!?

There seemed to be a bigger gap between the name and number on some of the players shirts than others, it didn't look right! I'm pretty sure that gap was always the same previously ?

James

Administrator
Mrfly2001 said:
There seemed to be a bigger gap between the name and number on some of the players shirts than others, it didn't look right! I'm pretty sure that gap was always the same previously ?
We're the some that were different the 2 way / nihl players ? It's possible their inclusion was last minute so needed to be named last minute.

not sure if they were affected, but at first I thought it might have been the tall vs short player differences, but there seemed to be no pattern! It was most odd! I'm sure either Salters or Hothams shirt was one affected!