Signing announcments at 6 pm

Earnie

I was hoping Todd & Co would make an announcement before going on their holidays to the Calgary Stampede.
Welcome back Tyson

....and Wannabee - please note when to use 'their' and not 'there'
( you aren't the only culprit haha)

Wannabe2

Thread starter #8
Earnie said:
I was hoping Todd & Co would make an announcement before going on their holidays to the Calgary Stampede.
Welcome back Tyson

....and Wannabee - please note when to use 'their' and not 'there'
( you aren't the only culprit haha)
Wannabe ???? Not Wannabee.

Wannabe2

Thread starter #10
Earnie said:
It was only a 'wind up'.

Can't wait for September!
So was mine thought we both knew that, hope your summer break is good, it won't be long now when we are all back where we belong.

ASHIPP

Fantastic news to have our Captain back. Glad he could be persuaded. Think we could see how much this Club means to him when the players skated around the BBT for the last time last season. Hope Tyson and the players could see how much the Team meant to the fans by the standing ovation!

Tyson leads by example, leaves everything on the ice and epitomises Cardiff Devils. Lordo has already achieved continuity and stability by bringing back a really gooid core of last year's team. The return of Tyson (season 4) just underscores that.

Foxy

icehockeymad said:
It was one or the other so bye bye Hendrixs
Love marsh though welcome back leader

Am i missing something. Why bye bye Hendrix?

Welcome back Tyson :Banana :pickle

Gaz G

Great signing if he's the player he has been. Has he been training all summer or has he just decided he's going to have another year?

Have Hope#35

Wannabe2 said:
icehockeymad said:
Explain please, this doesn't make sense.???
I still expect to see all of last years D back so not sure where the bye bye Hendrikx comment has come from... Not even as if they're like for like players! Anyway, back on topic... Fantastic to see Marsh return, a true leader and a total workhorse. Welcome back Captain!

drainage

icehockeymad said:
Not sure why one signing means other can't happen??? Can you explain ?

Genuinely curious why you say that

Wannabe2 said:
icehockeymad said:
Explain please, this doesn't make sense.???
Probably trying to get a reaction. I would expect someone as ice hockey mad as him to see that they play different roles and are unlikely to occupy the same spot.

Welcome back cappy!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Have Hope#35

Gaz G said:
Great signing if he's the player he has been. Has he been training all summer or has he just decided he's going to have another year?
I would have thought he'd have been training all Summer tbh... I'd heard a strong rumour at the end of May that he was a done deal so sounds like he made his mind up early!

DevilDom

Gaz G said:
Agree with you on this. I'm always wary when someone "retires" and then decides to give it one more year.

Great player and great re-signing if his heart is fully in it and he can remain fully fit. I just hope he doesn't taint the memory we will have of him in Cardiff.