signing news???

Gazza272 said:
I hope given that they have put the returnees in that press release that it will be a new face we unveil tomorrow.

At least i hope it is :D
Same here, we've had a couple of returnees announced now is the time to launch our intentions for next season with an interesting new signing. Gyori would be nice! :D

G said at the fans farewell to theplayers that he should be announcing two 'new' players, so hopefully it's oneof those.

I'll obviously be pleased if we keep the bulk of the squad as consistency i key, but a new name to get us rolling would be the best thing now I think.......or the return of Elich or Teplitsky. :D

True, G did say NEW players announced soon and something about taking players off other Elite teams as they had done to us, so maybe its someone who wasnt with us last year, but was in the league then. Still not long to wait!

ASHIPP

Huskie442 said:
True, G did say NEW players announced soon and something about taking players off other Elite teams as they had done to us, so maybe its someone who wasnt with us last year, but was in the league then. Still not long to wait!
Aww crumbs! I don't think I can wait that long....my breathing's gone all funny! :lol:

Didnt the echo mention a little while ago that Adams was talking to Pirps about coming back.

That will probably be the news tomorrow and then annoucements of new faces to follow

ASHIPP

Soundwave said:
G said at the fans farewell to theplayers that he should be announcing two 'new' players, so hopefully it's oneof those.

I'll obviously be pleased if we keep the bulk of the squad as consistency i key, but a new name to get us rolling would be the best thing now I think.......or the return of Elich or Teplitsky. :D
Either one of those guys re-signed would be as exciting as a new signing for me. :D Perhaps it is going to be confirmation of a re-signing tomorrow - I'm guessing that negociating with players at other clubs might take much longer than agreeing a contract with an existing player (who wants to stay!) especially if those talks started before the end of the season?

Pretty sure Prpich will be back, or will certainly be in the UK next season, but I think tomorrow's signing may well be one of the players who have played with us before (but not last season) and that we have been linked to in the last few weeks (Lyle, Sly etc).

Honestly, As far as tomorrows signing is concerned I no absolutely nothing, Im just reading between the lines. It seems to make sense to me that the player will have been playing over here and will know Cardiff.

Im certainly not meaning to act "in the know" about the movements of any player who wasnt with us last year. The only thing I did here just before the end of the season, which related to players other than those on our team, was a suggestion that we might approach Welsh players playing on other teams in oder to develop a core of Welsh "Brits", of those the only one I think might come would be Lyle and the rumour about him, as well as the rumour about Sly have been circulating for a few weeks, so I reckon its between those too tomorrow.....but its a guess.

ASHIPP

Ih8Sheffield said:
Huskie do you know something that I know that I think you know?? :D
Ih8Sheffield, aww c'mon, give us an eensy weensy lickle clue without actually saying it! Anything to do with any of the players we have mentioned earlier on this and related threads?! :D

A

Anonymous

Spoke to the G man tonight, I told him I couldn't wait for the news tomorrow and he whispered in my kids ear that Prpich was being signed tomorrow...now not sure if he was pulling my leg, but thats the gossip from my court. :D

rissnruss, you do know that the club keep an eye on this forum, so if the annoucement tomorrow that the signing is prpich, G is not going to be happy with you :lol: