Signings/Departures Thread - All Teams 2023/24

tim78

I took it as
rumble - thunder - lightening
Jungle - king the jungle - lion - panthers

I'm sure there's a Radio 1 lucid connections game there.

kettdevil1

FLAMES | Mic Crocock adds another name to the D for Guildford next season, his 3rd in the leisure center.

https://guildfordflames.com/crocock_returns
This might be a tangent but there are some players that fly so far under the radar that I couldn't tell you a single thing about them. Crocock must be pretty decent to last to year three but not only could I not pick him out of a line-up but I wouldn't have been able to tell you which team he played for without 86's post..... I am sure there are other players like that but this re-signing stood out as a 'who?' moment....

voth26

At his testimonial he said he will never ice at IAW or for devils again, think he feels he was let down by not being asked to come back..at his age now Swindon would probably be his best option , or may choose to go into coaching.. ..guildford outside bet for me ..just saying
No player has a right to be asked back though, so I don't see how he feels let down by the Devil's if I'm honest. I know one year he was asked back but choose to go back to the panthers so can't have it both ways!!

Devils86

No player has a right to be asked back though, so I don't see how he feels let down by the Devil's if I'm honest. I know one year he was asked back but choose to go back to the panthers so can't have it both ways!!
Pretty sure the season we signed Waller/Davies, which left no room for him, he was without a club and asked the Devils if he could train with us to keep fit until he could find another club. Devils said no. Which maybe wasn't the nicest of moves.

About a week later he posted on social media that he was looking for a club and he got picked up by Panthers again.